Ahmad Pervez

• Author

Dear All,

i have created a profile for Ahmad on facebook last night :dance:

an email was sent to him to active his profile. please ask him not to ignore it and activate the account so we can post some cool photos for him. :good:

July 7, 2008 at 12:48 pm #5247
    quote htawalbeh:

Dear All,

an email was sent to him to active his profile. please ask him not to ignore it and activate the account so we can post some cool photos for him. :good:

I did not even know this…so was very surprised to recieve the mail…
    I have activated it now, Thanks Brother.

July 7, 2008 at 1:50 pm #5250
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote htawalbeh:

Dear All,

I did not even know this…so was very surprised to recieve the mail…
    I have activated it now, Thanks Brother.

yalla add me :bounce:

July 7, 2008 at 2:17 pm #5251

Abba’s profile on facebook lol .. nice one Hussein .. share the password with Faateh also .. so he can manage the account too .. he is a very old facebook person :bounce:

July 7, 2008 at 8:01 pm #5262

u can search for him by his email ID
    [email protected]

or here is the link to his profile

http://www.facebook.com/[email protected]&init=q

July 8, 2008 at 4:41 am #5268

Wooohoooo Ahmed Bhaaaaiii…. next thing you knw ahmed will have a bare chest display pic and all the girls hitting on him on FB…. :dance:

Hamza you are restricted to view this discussion till further notice :laugh:

July 8, 2008 at 8:45 am #5281
    quote mhmdyamout:

Wooohoooo Ahmed Bhaaaaiii…. next thing you knw ahmed will have a bare chest display pic and all the girls hitting on him on FB…. :dance:

and what’s the other nickname for Facebook !!!! lol

July 8, 2008 at 12:37 pm #5293
    quote mhmdyamout:

okay boss .. will stay out of here :bleh:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.