All level PM drive || Friday 27 NOV

• Author

Day and date: Fri 27 NOV
    Drive Type: Multiple level drive (depending on marshal/member registration)
    Meeting Point: suwaydan opp al faya
    Google maps users: MAP LINK || 25.090167, 55.797004
    GPS users: 25ยฐ05’24.6″N 55ยฐ47’49.2″E

Meeting Time: 1:30 pm
    Drive Start: 2:00 pm sharp!
    Drive End: sundown
    Duration: ~ 3:00+ hrs
    Drive Route: suwaydan to nazwa

Checklist:
    a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure itโ€™s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4×4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gear / recovery equipment in good working condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Hope to see you all there for some Friday fun \M/

November 21, 2015 at 9:42 pm #34248

Im in as long as jeep back from shop. Last trip wasted a wore bushing again, replacing pinion seal…most of the bushings again (1 or 2 sets a year is normal if offroad), converter seal, engine mounts, steering dampener, front stabilizer bars, oil sump grommet and a normal tune up………ITS A TJ!!

November 23, 2015 at 9:31 am #34250

@anastb good to see you back!

November 25, 2015 at 9:40 am #34253

Hi all
    I’m new in this forum & group! I am very grateful it exist and I am very much looking forward to meet you all and drive with you.

Said this, I would be keen to participate to this tour and I confirm I meet the requirements except the radio (my last one broke and I am planning to buy a new one over xmas in europe). If that’s an absolute must in your group I am happy to buy a temporary one (although in the market here there are not excellent ones I’ve seen).

However, I need to confirm my participation to this event later tomorrow as I have another previously arranged appointment planned for Friday that I’ll know tomorrow if confirmed or not.

I hope these points are not a problem, otherwise let me know.

November 25, 2015 at 5:29 pm #34254
    quote Gallo:

Hi all
    I’m new in this forum & group! I am very grateful it exist and I am very much looking forward to meet you all and drive with you.

Said this, I would be keen to participate to this tour and I confirm I meet the requirements except the radio (my last one broke and I am planning to buy a new one over xmas in europe). If that’s an absolute must in your group I am happy to buy a temporary one (although in the market here there are not excellent ones I’ve seen).

However, I need to confirm my participation to this event later tomorrow as I have another previously arranged appointment planned for Friday that I’ll know tomorrow if confirmed or not.

I hope these points are not a problem, otherwise let me know.

Hi Emanuele, nice to have you aboard.

You can get good radios at dragon mart, somewhere in section B if i remember right.
    Motorola is a safe bet. Bought one from dragon mart myself and i’ve been using it for almost 2 years now without any problems.
    They’re not expensive either but I don’t remember how much they were.

I recommend you check it out and get one, it’ll definitely help during the drive and it’s a safety issue as well.

Hope to see you at the drive,
    Take care

November 26, 2015 at 10:09 am #34256

Hi All,
    Is there a drive this saturday morning?

November 26, 2015 at 12:27 pm #34258
    quote mubeer:

Hi All,
    Is there a drive this saturday morning?

So far it doesn’t seem like it unfortunately. Unless one of the marshals decide to put up a drive, if so it’ll be last minute. There probably won’t be a drive, but you can keep checking just in case.

November 26, 2015 at 1:02 pm #34259

Sorry guys. I am out this friday!
    My daughter is a bit sick an my wife does not agree with me that the best cure is 4×4! :-\

November 27, 2015 at 7:05 am #34265
    quote Gallo:

Sorry guys. I am out this friday!
    My daughter is a bit sick an my wife does not agree with me that the best cure is 4×4! :-\

Hey man, sorry to hear that. Hope she gets well soon. will see you next time hopefully.

November 27, 2015 at 2:51 pm #34266

Great drive. Fun and challenging. Thanks all.

November 27, 2015 at 4:27 pm #34268

fantastic drive with the newbie convoy today ๐Ÿ™‚
    you guys where awesome and drove very well!!
    keep it up and hope to see you all soon again on our upcoming drive…

cheers

Anonymous
    November 27, 2015 at 6:02 pm #34269

Completely agree with Joe. Amazing drive. Everyone drove really well for a newbie drive. And good fun at the end :)) thank you all for ur help. Showed the team work of this family ๐Ÿ˜ก

See u all soon.

Hv fun n stay safe

Enjoy the week

November 28, 2015 at 5:38 am #34271

Thank you all for the good drive.
    The meeting point and the route were chosen really good,thanks Joe. On the other hand it was a different feeling being the only one fj driver in the convoy ๐Ÿ™‚

November 28, 2015 at 7:03 am #34275

Thank you guys for this drive it was great.
    And thanks for the support provided especially when I got my transmission overheating issue.

November 29, 2015 at 11:01 am #34281

Hi everyone. Thanks for nice off-road day which brought lots of emotions & experience, especially by the end of the day ))))) when we used all recovery stuff like: snatch strap, shackles, sand plates, shovels etc. Like that experience and it was good Gym!
    I won’t able to join Liwa Camping for some reasons.(
    Hope that we will have some drive at Friday 4 DEC!!!
    Peace to all
    ๐Ÿ˜€

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.