anyone available for saturday or sunday drive?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

2 days holidays, those who are not on GNFD why not enjoying the amazing weather? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    :drive: ?

January 10, 2014 at 1:25 pm #28565

Why not ๐Ÿ™‚

I can doit. But i think it will be raining

January 10, 2014 at 2:49 pm #28566

i am at work :((

January 10, 2014 at 5:16 pm #28567

Ok, we have 3 cars confirmed. For now.
    Myself, Baher and Faheem will be at 1300 at Badayer. Anybody wants to join please give a ring, it will be intermediate drive.
    Cheerz.
    Zakariya, I think your “shift” finishes next week?

January 10, 2014 at 6:08 pm #28568

20/1/2013 i will be back

January 11, 2014 at 2:28 pm #28578

Hey guys, just back from job!

Hope you had a fun drive!!

Tomorrow night drive????? B-)

Zakariya, soon you’ll hit the sand again bro!! ๐Ÿ˜€

January 11, 2014 at 8:28 pm #28582

Video for Baher ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://youtu.be/w8G4QmylWKg

January 12, 2014 at 10:51 am #28587
    quote JustDen:

Video for Baher ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://youtu.be/w8G4QmylWKg

:thanks: man, where are the rest of pictures ?

January 12, 2014 at 12:19 pm #28588

Teaser below ๐Ÿ™‚
    I want Baher’s friends pics and vids, shud be awesome :yesss:

Attachments:

January 12, 2014 at 1:57 pm #28590

Hey!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Looks really nice!!!! Thanks for posting!!

:thanks: as well for the video on You Tube!!!

January 12, 2014 at 5:18 pm #28594

Faheem, I took the liberty of editing your avatar and try to enhance it. I also uploaded it up for you. Hope you like it ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2014 at 7:45 pm #28596

Seems you guys had good fun :yesss:

Well done Denis on posting a query & eventually making the :drive: happen with great company i suppose ๐Ÿ™‚ way to go buddy :yesss:

Faheem – your new ride is cool & so is your Avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 13, 2014 at 5:43 am #28600
    quote razik:

Seems you guys had good fun :yesss:

Well done Denis on posting a query & eventually making the :drive: happen with great company i suppose ๐Ÿ™‚ way to go buddy :yesss:

Faheem – your new ride is cool & so is your Avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Razik :ymhug:
    We had tons of fun really with fast pace and great company :yesss:
    Only 2 minor recoveries (seen on video and on pics) and couple of second tries and couple of self recoveries.
    I started the lead from Badayer tailoring the difficult way on hard surface dunes damaged by rain, it was like riding on thousands of speed humps ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Then Faheem took the lead and we had very nice loooong side slopings, crestings, etc. Baher was always like a guardian O:-) kept reminding us of safety every time we got over-enthusiastic and always ready for eventual rescue. I still cannot believe he drives a 2.7 L ๐Ÿ˜•

I was actually worried that I might get a “slap” for technically going beyond my authority with this… :-ss
    Previously I went to this area with Norbert (Apolaris) and we found it soooo nice ๐Ÿ™‚ Last week Saturday we went there with Levi (Mistermud) and with Faheem (Chughtai) and we liked it so much that we decided to do it again. Unfortunately Levi couldnt make it this time.
    The area needs at least a full day exploration with an intermediate convoy of 5-6 cars to be effective and painless, and I hope a drive would be posted for next weekend for others to feel our joy :yesss: otherwise I will do it again :ymdevil: kidding

Have a nice and safe week and see you in sands soon !!!
    :drive:

January 13, 2014 at 6:51 am #28603
    quote JustDen:

I was actually worried that I might get a “slap” for technically going beyond my authority with this… :-ss
    :

Hey Denis

I think the approach & execution was just apt :yesss: i’m sure DO authorities will agree with me ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜•

Glad you guys are honing your skills & living the passion ๐Ÿ™‚ Baher was doing the right thing too ๐Ÿ˜‰

:drive: safe

January 13, 2014 at 12:39 pm #28613
    quote Hamza:

Faheem, I took the liberty of editing your avatar and try to enhance it. I also uploaded it up for you. Hope you like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much Hamza , Its Perfect ! :yesss:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.