Anyone doing the GNFD 2019?

• Author

Hi all,

Firstly, I’m a new member of DO and lurking around the forum and reading most of the posts dating back to 2010( may have skipped some ;)) has given me a sense of assurance that I’ve landed in the right group and am happy to be a part of the DO family.
    You guys really are like a family! :ymhug:

Apart from a few ‘short drives’ nearly a decade back, this will be pretty much my first real experience off-roading.
    Really looking forward to the experience!! 😀
    Im #439 btw.

I was wondering if any of the DO members will be participating and whether any informal convoy set up have been established.
    Would be nice to know there will be some DO members and also wanted like go say Hi! in person 🙂

January 10, 2019 at 1:32 pm #42243

There are a number of DO Members who are GNFD Marshals and I am sure that there are some members participating but we do not intend to have a dedicated convoy.

January 10, 2019 at 3:45 pm #42244
    quote Ahmad Pervez” post_id=48079 time=1547127139 user_id=24463:

There are a number of DO Members who are GNFD Marshals and I am sure that there are some members participating but we do not intend to have a dedicated convoy.

In that case I’m sure to meet some of the DO marshals, since I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting stuck a few times.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.