Area 53 all level PM drive || Fri 9 Dec

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

such a fantastic lineup and a wonderful drive today….
    thanks to @Sash716 and @John.Xterra, u guys saved the day….. and a big thank you to @ankit @jatin @asim @duli @Pbencini for ur continued support as usual…..
    :thanks:

well done to all members for completing the drive safely and we hope you all had as much fun as we did …
    looking forward to seeing you all again on future DO drives

cheers…

December 9, 2016 at 5:02 pm #37378

Excellent drive today with the Newbies :-BD. Everyone drove very well and kept the pace going :ymapplause: . We had very few recoveries and luckily no popouts :). @KatieG and peter you guys did a gr8 job as 2nd lead :-BD. Seeing the traffic at iftar bowl we decided to exit early and reached the exit point by 17:10. All the hard work put in was rewarded seeing all happy faces at the end of the drive.
    Thanks @joe.zeinoun for giving me and @Jatin the chance to take a grp of newbies :thanks: . Thanks @Jatin for ur continuous support :ymhug: without which the the drive was not possible.
    Looking forward to see you guys soon.
    Cheers.

December 9, 2016 at 5:42 pm #37379

THANK YOU ALL for unforgettable day and amazing experience! Enjoyed a looooot and looking forward to joining you again!
    By that time will try to fix/modify my bumper. Thanks for the contact of the workshop in Sharjah. If anybody have another one in Dubai to suggest for Pajero – would appreciate as well!
    As well, would be grateful to you for sharing shop contacts for buying the equipment i’d need as a newbie. If you don’t want to spam here with this info just send me a message +050.6111720 (sms/whatsapp).
    Thanks for sharing a radio for today trip! Was extremely helpful! We didn’t meet with the whole group so i gave it back to our Marshals as not sure if would join the next Friday.
    THANKS A LOT once again to all DO team and specially to our Marshals – for help, advices, encouraging and patience 😀
    Very happy to meet you all and discover this great activity!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
    Luda on a white Pajero 🙂

December 10, 2016 at 3:02 am #37380

@joe.zeinoun thanks for organising it and your help with the pop out. See you all next time!

December 10, 2016 at 5:07 am #37381

Thanks Joe for organising this trip and thanks Sash for welcoming me in newbie convoy after a tentative with the fewbies. It was great fun and I enjoyed the night driving experience. Looking forward next friday trip. Pierre

December 10, 2016 at 5:58 am #37382

Thank you @John.Xterra ,

Yesterday was a very well lead drive, good speed nice ridges, enough good memories to last the week!

Sebastien

December 10, 2016 at 7:40 am #37383

It was interesting to try another club and to join the newbie crew.

Started the track at cup club cafe and headed south past iftar bowl and then to super bowl before turning back and heading to the farms. Driving conditions were made more difficult towards the end of the drive by churned up tracks from all the traffic around super bowl as well as fading light.

All were at the re-inflation point by around 7.30pm if I’m not mistaken. As expected during a total newbie drive, lots of 2nd attempts, stucks, and a couple of popout but all-in-all, I think that everyone drove well and had learnt a fair bit by the end of the drive.

Good job to @Sash716, @Frankyno and @Asim for Lead, 2nd Lead and floating Sweep. Patience of Saints!

Stay safe on the Sand

Adam

December 10, 2016 at 12:16 pm #37385

Thanks @joe.zeinoun, @duli and @AdionlyAdi..and the rest of wonderful people. It was fun yesterday, but for my radio allowing me to only hear and not talk!!! Not knowing my radio was not broadcasting and having lost the track (on account of a convoy of buggies crossing at the super bowl area) I was frantically sending SOS!!!! I was wondering why no one was responding to my SOS!!! suddenly Duli appeared and helped me to rejoin the convoy. Sorry guys for this incident that caused delay and concern. Last night I figured out that the channel we were using was only tuned to incoming not for the outgoing in my radio. I have re-tuned it now. @karimkh – Apologies for the other incident, you know what!!!! thanks for your call this afternoon!

December 10, 2016 at 1:15 pm #37386

Here is ‘Yellow jeep’ that wishes to thank the team and leader/marshall. Merci to you all.

Anonymous
    December 10, 2016 at 1:33 pm #37387
    quote joe.zeinoun:

such a fantastic lineup and a wonderful drive today….
    thanks to @Sash716 and @John.Xterra, u guys saved the day….. and a big thank you to @ankit @jatin @asim @duli @Pbencini for ur continued support as usual…..
    :thanks:

well done to all members for completing the drive safely and we hope you all had as much fun as we did …
    looking forward to seeing you all again on future DO drives

cheers…

Thanks @joe.zeinoun for the drive with you! It was a good one after all.

@Jai
    no worries incident solved and closed. Thanks.
    See you all next time.
    K

December 11, 2016 at 8:51 pm #37393

Hey guys, During the trip someone gave a spare radio to the lady in the white pajero. If you know who’s radio it is please let me know so i can give it to them as i might not be able to make next fridays drive.

December 12, 2016 at 3:36 am #37394
    quote Sash716:

Hey guys, During the trip someone gave a spare radio to the lady in the white pajero. If you know who’s radio it is please let me know so i can give it to them as i might not be able to make next fridays drive.

The Radio belongs to @SilverJeeper07

December 12, 2016 at 7:38 am #37397
    quote Ankit:

The Radio belongs to @SilverJeeper07

Great thanks for the info man, i’ll contact him directly.

December 12, 2016 at 9:07 am #37399

Thanking you ,Sasha and Asim, for nonstop support to all members in your convoy. If anyone face any problem you were there immediately.
    Well done.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.