Brian John Walker, Levi and Firoz TP are Marshals.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

It is an absolute pleasure to announce the following upgrades.
    Brian/ Brian J Walker is promoted to a Colonel with 4 stars, in the Advance Category and is a Marshall now.
    Levi (mistermud) is promoted to a Colonel with 4 stars, in the Advance Category and is a Marshall now.
    Firoz/ Firoz TP is promoted to a Colonel with 4 stars, in the Advance Category and is a Marshall now.
    chughtai / Faheem Chughtai, a Major with 3 stars, in the Advance Category and is a Ranger now.
    Erik/ Erik Schmidt is promoted to a Private with 1 star, in the Learner’s Category.
    yohanbaria/ Yohan Baria is promoted to a Private with 1 star, in the Learner’s Category.
    Omar Shalan/ omarshalan is promoted to a Captain with 2 stars, in the Intermediate Category.
    Sash716/Sasha Maddah is promoted to a Captain with 2 stars, in the Intermediate Category.
    Alex/ Alexander Podgornyi is promoted to a Captain with 2 stars, in the Intermediate Category.
    Saj/ Sajid is promoted to a Major with 3 stars, in the Advance Category.
    MHC/ Mehboob is promoted to a Major with 3 stars, in the Advance Category.

February 12, 2014 at 7:20 am #29024

Congrats Guys, very well deserved all round.

And a special deserved mention to Brian, Levi and Firoz. Outstanding drivers and mentors who we are lucky to have on the team.

And welcome aboard Faheem, plenty of newbie drive support coming your way ๐Ÿ˜€

February 12, 2014 at 7:36 am #29026

very well done guys!

Keep Going!

February 12, 2014 at 8:30 am #29027

Good..Great going guys..Now we have a reason to celebrate barbeque this week between GHOSTS…. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

February 12, 2014 at 11:17 am #29031

Thank You Ahmed!
    For some reason I still cant see a register button on the Intermidiate trips..

February 12, 2014 at 12:46 pm #29032
    quote Alexander Podgornyi:

Thank You Ahmed!
    For some reason I still cant see a register button on the Intermidiate trips..

Alexander,

Intermediate Drives are for 2 star and above. Since you are in 1 star, you will not be able to register for this drive.

Continue driving /learning and you will have your promotions :drive: :drive: :drive:

February 12, 2014 at 2:37 pm #29034

Hey DO’ers congrats to all,
    To my long time friend Firoz …. a path we ‘tread’ together ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Levi we are rock’in bro :):)
    Faheem, welcome aboard the ‘A’ train :ymdevil:
    Brothers in the sand and in literal terms too, Saj and Mehboob great to see you here :-BD :-BD
    Omar, Sash and Alex congrats……. way to go guys :ymhug:
    Erik this is great news, a real pleasure to :drive: with you and your family recently ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yohanbaria well done for this recognition of your determination ^:)^

February 12, 2014 at 2:49 pm #29036
    quote DuncanField:

Congrats Guys, very well deserved all round.

And a special deserved mention to Brian and Firoz. Outstanding drivers and mentors who we are lucky to have on the team.

Duncan thank you for your words of friendship and support, it is always a pleasure to drive in your super zen company :thanks:

February 12, 2014 at 7:09 pm #29038

Congrats to All the upgraded!!!

Great group to drive with, every week!!!!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join Ghost town to celebrate X(

Thanks to All for your support!! :thanks:

February 12, 2014 at 9:37 pm #29040

Cheers to the upgrades ! :ymparty: Thank you all the marshals and a special thanks goes to Duncan who has led most of the drives I’ve been in. :thanks: Its a great experience and a lot of fun. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to the next round of upgrades. /:) :drive:

February 13, 2014 at 9:57 am #29041

Congratulation to decorated offroaders :ymapplause:

February 13, 2014 at 1:03 pm #29042

Thank you Ahmad Sahab and the Marshals for this recognition :thanks:
    Congrats to my fellow offroaders as well who have been promoted. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

February 13, 2014 at 7:41 pm #29045

A big congratulation for all those who got new stars.Drive safe.

February 18, 2014 at 5:21 pm #29110

Thanks friends and fellow DO’ers.

Very happy to be part of this great family.

and very happy to move the ladder along with friends. :thanks:

February 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm #29111
    quote Saj:

Thank you Ahmad Sahab and the Marshals for this recognition :thanks:
    Congrats to my fellow offroaders as well who have been promoted. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

You deserve this bro. Very happy for you :ymapplause: :ymapplause: and look forward meeting you more and more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.