Coffee with Roshan – Friday mornings

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author

hi @ all,

off course I’ll join the friday morning ride on 20th!

so the time would be 5am and the location?

Dinu which column do you mean with “

quote :

i would suggest that you ask Humza to add you on to the CWR chat that is a separate column for the early morning drivers.

looking forward guys.
    ciao, gary

November 20, 2009 at 7:44 am #12132

We went out for a short drive today, Newbie Gary joined us. Dino led the drive. Participants were, Dino+Roshan, Lanson, Rupesh, Naveen, Inderjit,Vinu & Gary. Overall a fun drive and a learning experience for newbies. Thanks guys for all the efforts and help…esp Rupesh !!

Humzy ..we were expecting you today :-\

November 20, 2009 at 9:08 am #12133

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Welcome back Coffee lovers 🙂

November 20, 2009 at 11:57 am #12135

hi guys!
    thank you all for the nice morning trip! for me as newbie was your small coffee ride an amazing experience.
    special thanks to Roshan for his big support and all the good advises!

hopefully see you soon for another CWR…
    :thanks:

November 20, 2009 at 3:03 pm #12136

Had a great time with you guys today, especially after a loooong break away from CWR 🙂

My passengers loved it !! they’ll be taking back some sweet sweet memories to Srilanka thanks to you guys. Anything planned for next weekend let us know please. Even saturday is fine. Hopefully will have my own rig by then !!

I missed Shan our reporter !!!

November 25, 2009 at 7:19 am #12148

Dear Roshan,
    I am new to this club. I would like to join you.. Where is the starting point. Is the shj-kalba highway fist emarat petrol station. ?

Thanks
    Joy

January 9, 2010 at 3:57 pm #12443

joy, i think Roshan hasn’t checked the forum in a while … pls contact Roshan on his mobile to get uptodate CWR plans.

We were out on 8th for a 0530am CWR drive, area 53 to play @ Iftaar bowl.
    Naveen (prado), myself (prado), Roshan (Pajero), Vinu (Xterra), Dinu (Jeep) and Ali (Pathfinder). Was good fun with the trip lead by Naveen who took us through some nice dunes to rest and play around at Iftaar Bowl.

Do share some pics Roshan, im not sure how to post pics as it says ‘locked’ in the gallery.

January 10, 2010 at 5:22 pm #12449
    quote Albertho555:

joy, i think Roshan hasn’t checked the forum in a while … pls contact Roshan on his mobile to get uptodate CWR plans.

We were out on 8th for a 0530am CWR drive, area 53 to play @ Iftaar bowl.
    Naveen (prado), myself (prado), Roshan (Pajero), Vinu (Xterra), Dinu (Jeep) and Ali (Pathfinder). Was good fun with the trip lead by Naveen who took us through some nice dunes to rest and play around at Iftaar Bowl.

Do share some pics Roshan, im not sure how to post pics as it says ‘locked’ in the gallery.

Dear Albertho555,
    Ok.Thanks for the input.
    I met Roshan (for the first time) after my last post.
    But I never knew that CWR were taking place.
    Thanks for the info.
    He is a nice guy…I will disturb him on the phone..lol…

Warm Regards
    Jojo

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.