congratulation to all members upgrades

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

There is no doubt that Ali has been an inspiration and an amazing leader. Unselfish and focused are only some of his traits. Really glad that you are the chief Ali ๐Ÿ™‚

May 22, 2012 at 1:09 pm #17127

Now I have to confess….. I was so happy when Gerry and Ricardo informed me about the promotion, that I started shouting YES! YES! in my car while driving to meet my wife and my daughter. When I met them I said…. I was promoted!
    Of course my wife had a big smile and must have thought about more $$$$, and then she said…promoted to what? you are already the GM… ๐Ÿ˜• No, no, no….. I got a new star! now we can go to LIWA!!!!!!….I guess… :drive: :drive: :drive: ๐Ÿ˜€ . She is very happy also.

May 22, 2012 at 1:56 pm #17128
    quote robinsonleiva:

Now I have to confess….. I was so happy when Gerry and Ricardo informed me about the promotion, that I started shouting YES! YES! in my car while driving to meet my wife and my daughter. When I met them I said…. I was promoted!
    Of course my wife had a big smile and must have thought about more $$$$, and then she said…promoted to what? you are already the GM… ๐Ÿ˜• No, no, no….. I got a new star! now we can go to LIWA!!!!!!….I guess… :drive: :drive: :drive: ๐Ÿ˜€ . She is very happy also.

I can imagine Rob!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I had been through the same situation…except for the conclusion, as I received the comment “Now you will not be seen at home during weekends” ๐Ÿ˜€

May 23, 2012 at 4:29 am #17135

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

May 23, 2012 at 7:09 am #17138
    quote desert knight:

congratulation to all out standing members for their hard work and dedication to our club well done to all ………..

our 2 star upgrades

1. robinson
    2. gerald pinto
    3. ganesh
    4. ricardo
    5. humayun
    6. johan i kanada
    7. jamal

1 star upgrades

1. firoztv
    2. albert
    3. amei
    4. tyn
    5. duke
    6. jayesh

all the best boys the next level is not far away ……… keep driving ….and all the best :drive:

Well done Guys……. More to come…..

May 23, 2012 at 7:20 pm #17143

Getting first star in the club is a great pleasure for me while I don’t deserve for it.It is only affection and kindness of Ahmed bhai.Big thanks to sutwinder je who always support and encourage me saying..”aao je ..fata fatt aajao drive tae ..kuch ni hunda …bass aan wali gall karo…”
    “Satwinder the great”.
    I am also thankful to Gkumar and Ali bhai who gave me chance to drive with them.Thanks once again.

May 24, 2012 at 1:36 am #17145
    quote aemi98:

Getting first star in the club is a great pleasure for me while I don’t deserve for it.It is only affection and kindness of Ahmed bhai.Big thanks to sutwinder je who always support and encourage me saying..”aao je ..fata fatt aajao drive tae ..kuch ni hunda …bass aan wali gall karo…”
    “Satwinder the great”.
    I am also thankful to Gkumar and Ali bhai who gave me chance to drive with them.Thanks once again.

Dear Sayed Bhai, you truly deserve this recognition and its our pleasure to drive along with you. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD

May 24, 2012 at 1:16 pm #17151

Hi guys,

Thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome to this group of happy offroaders and to be awarded with my first star is such a bonus!!
    See you all soon on a drive near you..

Tyn

May 25, 2012 at 1:49 pm #17159

Congratulations to all the promoted and specially some good friends that I have got to know from the club during my very few participation ( Robinson and Ricardo mainly) sorry if I omitted others that they deserve such a promotion indeed , In fact it is quite rewarding and you feel some self satisfaction about it. Unfortunately for me that I can’t attend any afternoon drives due to my work commitments , yet looking for morning drives from time to time !!!

Enjoy it, and Drive Safe !

May 29, 2012 at 3:05 pm #17219

Dear Team,

Thanks you all for the appreciation, looking forward for more stars…!!! :yesss:

Rgds,
    Duke

May 29, 2012 at 4:08 pm #17220

Congratulations Duke. Welcome back

May 30, 2012 at 4:50 am #17221

:ymparty: Congrats to all the Upgrades of this week…Gr8 team..Cool Club… :drive: ๐Ÿ™‚ Safe Driving ……………always…

May 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm #17224
    quote gkumar_ril:

Thank you G.Kumar, And congrats to you too…!!! I’m looking forward to drive under ur lead…. :drive:

May 30, 2012 at 3:07 pm #17225
    quote Duke:

quote gkumar_ril:

Thank you G.Kumar, And congrats to you too…!!! I’m looking forward to drive under ur lead…. :drive:

Good Luck.. :)) :)) :))

June 3, 2012 at 6:12 am #17245

A big thanks to all the marshals for the star upgrade….feel proud to have 2 stars now ๐Ÿ™‚
    :thanks:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.