Congratulations Major Ricardo

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    quote Hamza:

A very very long awaited promotion. My apologies that it got delayed so much. You deserved this a long time ago mate. Congratulations. Better late than never heh? 🙂

Congratulations buddy! A hearty congratulations! All the very very best! Thank you for your patience. Thank you for going on hard at it. Keep going hard at it, there is a long way to go!! 🙂 All the best! Welcome to the advanced members group! 🙂

Congrats Ricordo…you deserve it….

Couple of last drives… we missed you :yesss:

January 9, 2013 at 1:11 pm #21677
    quote Robinson:

quote Ganesh:

quote Ahmad Pervez:

Felicidades Mayor Ricardo es realmente un placer promover y reconocer no sólo su forma de conducir excelente y habilidades al aire libre, pero su disposición servicial también.
    Lo mejor de la suerte y de conducción feliz!
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

translation pls 😀

Congratulations Major Ricardo. It is a real pleasure to promote and recognize not just your excellent driving skills and outdoors abilities, but also your service attitude.
    Best of luck and happy driving!

Now you get it Ganesh? Ha?

Thanks Rob…u saved me from scratching my brains out.. ~X( ~X( ~X( :)) :)) :))

January 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm #21688

Ricardo, you truly deserve it !!! and your jeep deserves it as well 🙂

Congratulation man!

January 9, 2013 at 4:33 pm #21694

Congratulations Major Ricardo!!! Very well deserved :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    You confirmed your advanced level skill by safely executing the below move…. :-BD Do you remember, when & where ;;) (if not, check the footnote in the picture)

Welcome to the Advanced club :ymhug: :ymapplause: Look forward to drive many more with you :drive: :drive: :drive:
    May be you owes Khalil a special party for empowering you in sands with his dear toy 😉 😀

January 9, 2013 at 4:45 pm #21699

I really enjoyed that dune Kumar 🙂

Many thanks to all and looking forward to many more drives with the DO family.

January 9, 2013 at 6:12 pm #21704

Congratulations Ricardo…!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

It was quite long due…. Finally done it…..

I would love to see all my old team members roaring with me in all drives…. 🙂 🙂 🙂

January 9, 2013 at 6:13 pm #21705
    quote GKumar:

Congratulations Major Ricardo!!! Very well deserved :-BD :-BD :-BD :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    You confirmed your advanced level skill by safely executing the below move…. :-BD Do you remember, when & where ;;) (if not, check the footnote in the picture)

Welcome to the Advanced club :ymhug: :ymapplause: Look forward to drive many more with you :drive: :drive: :drive:
    May be you owes Khalil a special party for empowering you in sands with his dear toy 😉 😀

That was Thanseer’s morning Drive…and Yes…I personally witnessed Ricardo executing that super swing on that Dune!!!
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 9, 2013 at 7:25 pm #21713

Congrats Ricardo. Nice to see you progress well from the good ole Pajero days.

Drive safe.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.