Congratulations to Khalil on becoming a Brigadier

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    quote musbah:

Congratulations Khalil…You have an amazing driving and leading style and I am sure you deserve this recognition.

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thanks a lot Musbah :thanks: :thanks: … Always happy to drive with you… keep it up!

January 12, 2013 at 12:43 pm #21807
    quote Ganesh:

Congratulations Khalil for the new post….All your efforts and commitments shows….Your truly deserve this….

Cheers

Thanks Ganesh … Greatly appreciated … it is because of the great members like you that we are all commited to give more … we just pass the ball anyway … started from nothing and trying to contribute now.

Take care friend and see you in one of those drives ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

January 12, 2013 at 12:45 pm #21808

Congratulations Khalil for the new post…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 1:38 pm #21819

Khalil congrats, im really happy & look forward to drive more with u!

January 12, 2013 at 3:30 pm #21823

Congratulations Khalil……. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 5:49 pm #21833

Thanks Humayun, Amjed and Ashok. Greatly appreciated … :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 7:14 pm #21844

Congrats Khalil. Keep up the good work. Like from Saif I can always pick up my FJ pointers from you also. Looking fwd for more drives with you.

January 13, 2013 at 6:23 am #21877

Congratulations Khalil! ๐Ÿ™‚

January 13, 2013 at 6:29 am #21880

Dear Brother

You were always amazing and very friendly and picked up right from the 1st drive. I had the opportunity to follow you on many drives and each one of them you showed your patience and leadership qualities and as some one mentioned it was just the addition of the star as you already displayed all qualities a lead marshal requires.

All the best :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 13, 2013 at 7:52 am #21890

Congrat Kalil… :yesss:

We just love following you ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ …it’s always a wonderful and different expereince all the time.

January 13, 2013 at 4:44 pm #21939
    quote zarir:

Congrats Khalil. Keep up the good work. Like from Saif I can always pick up my FJ pointers from you also. Looking fwd for more drives with you.

Many thanks Zarir … The FJ is indeed a great car … happy to share whatever I did to it and looking forward to learn more ๐Ÿ™‚

January 13, 2013 at 4:44 pm #21940
    quote mahaan:

Congratulations Khalil! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Mahaan ๐Ÿ™‚ Appreciated!

January 13, 2013 at 4:46 pm #21941
    quote krishnan:

Dear Brother

You were always amazing and very friendly and picked up right from the 1st drive. I had the opportunity to follow you on many drives and each one of them you showed your patience and leadership qualities and as some one mentioned it was just the addition of the star as you already displayed all qualities a lead marshal requires.

All the best :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you brother, I do enjoy driving with you. You are always very friendly and look forward to help the others in the convoy … and everybody does appreciate that.

Looking forward to more drives with you … take care

January 13, 2013 at 4:48 pm #21943
    quote firoztv:

Congrat Kalil… :yesss:

We just love following you ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ …it’s always a wonderful and different expereince all the time.

Thank you Firoz for the kind words. I don’t do anything special really, but what I really like is when I see smiling faces after the drive no matter what happens it is always charging.

Take care brother and see you on the sand soon

January 14, 2013 at 6:13 pm #22003

hey Khalil, congrats on your promotion!! well done

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.