Congratulations to Musbah, Ashraf, Tyn and Firoz

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Congratulations guys!!! Welcome to the Intermediate and Advanced clubs :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

This is a long pending and much deserving recognition for you Tyn :-BD What else I can say???? ;;) Congratulations!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Really, I look forward to drive many more with you.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Firoz “The Family Offroader” you have earned this recognition for your dedication :-BD Its not a joke to drive with family on all weekends to Dubai, some weeks on both days ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You have been a quick learner and safe offroader. Keep up the good job. Congratulations!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Musbah, hearty congratualtions and its a truly deserving recognition for your good job and skills :-BD :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Earlier to your joining with the club, we use to have the trip report in pictures and you introduced the video format of drive reports…. awesome!!!! I will make it a point to drive always infront of your camera :)) :)) :)) On a serious note, you have picked up the technique very quickly and I very much appreciate your safe and technical attitude :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Ashrak, cool and skilled customer, very deserving recognition :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Wish you will get more spare time during 2013 to join us during the weekends in sands :-BD Congratulations!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 9, 2013 at 6:28 pm #21708

Congrats, Musbah, Ashraf, Tyn & Firoz….!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 9, 2013 at 7:48 pm #21717

Congrats guys. Great job. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Ashraf – Always a pleasure to drive with you. Keep improving. Your helpful nature is a real asset.

Musbah – Have just done 2 drives with you and liked your driving style. Glad to have 1 more FJ in the group. Also like your skills on the videos and the bbq. ๐Ÿ˜€

Tyn – Long time no see. Super driving my friend. Love the way you glide through the dunes even with flat tires ๐Ÿ˜‰ . And heartiest congrats on the soon to come junior Dubai Offroader.

Firoz – Great improvement in your driving. Following you in our convoys is a great confidence booster for me. Your dedication to offroading and this family is beyond boundries. Do pass on a bit of the congratulations to the family as well as they stand by your passion with full conviction and commitment.

Drive safe people.

January 9, 2013 at 8:05 pm #21720

Big :thanks: to our Marshals Thanseer, Kumar, and Khali. And big :thanks: to all colleagues Jayesh, Zarir, Aemi, Brian and all other members.
    Sometimes words are not enough to express our feelings and respect for great and respectable people like you all Folks. It was always a real pleasure driving with you. May be it was a short period from the time I have joined DO club but I didn’t miss one single event and I will definitely do my best to join and participate in all events.
    Thanks again for the club management, marshals, Seniors and all other members.

:drive: Safe

Best Regards

January 10, 2013 at 4:26 am #21724
    quote GKumar:

Congratulations guys!!! Welcome to the Intermediate and Advanced clubs :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Firoz “The Family Offroader” you have earned this recognition for your dedication :-BD Its not a joke to drive with family on all weekends to Dubai, some weeks on both days ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You have been a quick learner and safe offroader. Keep up the good job. Congratulations!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

/quote]

quote zarir:

Congrats guys. Great job. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Firoz – Great improvement in your driving. Following you in our convoys is a great confidence booster for me. Your dedication to offroading and this family is beyond boundries. Do pass on a bit of the congratulations to the family as well as they stand by your passion with full conviction and commitment.

Drive safe people.

quote Khalil_mtl:

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Guys … congratulations !!!!!!!!!!
    Your improvement is remarkable and undisputed.
    Firoz you man deserve alot of respect, your commitment is examplary
    now let’s drive … :drive: :drive: :drive:

Thanks Kumar,Kalil and Zarir for your kind words.

@zarir
    ..your turn will come soon..we too look forward for that…keep driving :drive: ….yes the family is very happy :yesss:

Thanks Thanseerji for your support all the way.
    Thanks jayesh.
    Thanks Brian – look forward driving with you soon together :drive:

January 10, 2013 at 4:17 pm #21751

Thank YOU INDEED… all DO Family members…I am soo happy to see all these wishes…Once again Thanks a lot…

This would have never been possible without the guidance I got from the seniors….Thanks to all…for sharing the learnings…and experience…and tricks of the trade…

Congraats to all my fellow folks on their achievements…Little late to wish and thank as couldnt login due to some hectic official days…

Waiting to have more safe and funfilled drives…with all of you…

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.