Drive to Al Qudra Lake on Fri 12th May, 2017

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

It was an extremely long newbie convoy 22 cars! @Saif did an excellent job in finding a track with the right balance of difficulties.

@Akawel
    and myself did the sweep. With so many cars it was somewhat challenging but everyone did well and we had relatively few recoveries.
    This was a good drive! :drive:
    :thanks:

May 12, 2017 at 8:13 pm #39127

Thanks @joe for the wonderful drive

May 13, 2017 at 3:04 am #39128

As usual great drive again Joe thanks!

Joe whens your next midweek madness drive?

May 13, 2017 at 8:39 am #39130

@joe.zeinoun

Always a pleasure driving with you man! I must admit at one point in the technical bits I was thinking to myself ‘how are we even going to get out of here’ but you carved out a route that made it look like a breeze.. it takes great skill to do that

Great drive, perfect mix of a challenging and fun route

May 13, 2017 at 6:04 pm #39131

Thank you Joe for leading a fabulous drive, we had some really challenging technical dunes followed by a super pace finish.
    Thank you Sahil for a great sweep, it was inspirational to see how you handle your jeep on the sand!
    Thank you for the time and commitment to everyone who organises these drives, it’s beyond appreciated that we get to learn from you all.

May 13, 2017 at 6:06 pm #39132
    quote Sahil Trehan” post_id=44415 time=1494664788 user_id=24740:

@joe.zeinoun

Always a pleasure driving with you man! I must admit at one point in the technical bits I was thinking to myself ‘how are we even going to get out of here’ but you carved out a route that made it look like a breeze.. it takes great skill to do that

Great drive, perfect mix of a challenging and fun route

True that! And thanks Sahil !

May 13, 2017 at 7:38 pm #39133

was yet another awesome drive with u all… and as always, a pleasure to be among you and see u improve ur skills drive after drive!! well done guys… keep it up… looking forward to our next drive together…
    and a big thank u to Sahil for all the winching and support…

May 14, 2017 at 9:23 am #39138

That winch is a useful bit of kit indeed.
    Cheers guys for the run out and excellent as always Marshalling . A great convoy on Friday . I think we had just about everything come our way in the day and we got through it all..

May 14, 2017 at 9:56 am #39139

Hi

I would like to Thank Saif & Ahmad and all Marshals during the drive which made the drive like a breeze with a good combination of medium high and technical dunes specially the tricky small one’s which got me struck couple of times.
    At the start the weather was a bit hot but as we proceeded further the Fahrenheit came down and we enjoyed by taking some snaps and playing in the sand. Initially my car was getting struck after the big dune when Saif and I check the tire pressure it was 20psi 😀 later i did not face any issues in my drive those were the only few places I found it challenging.
    the great bowl and the last bowl were tricky which caught most of us, but i didn’t had problems there except for clearing the crust (struck twice) i believe due to low ground clearance.

Over all the drive and all participants were lovely, hope to drive with you more in coming drives.

I would be happy to get the experts (Marshalls) feedback on my drive.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.