DUBAI OFFROADER, MUSICAL NIGHT + BBQ+CAMPING

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

10 Marshal are joining the Event.interesting.

Mashallah.

see you all

October 30, 2014 at 6:21 am #31234

All be readyyyy for Fahemm DJ night

October 31, 2014 at 1:56 pm #31244

Great Night guys!

Thank you to all Marshals for organising the camp and for all the effort. Much appreciated! :drive: :thanks:

October 31, 2014 at 4:14 pm #31245

It was a brilliant time spent with family and friends under the clear night stars :yesss: . The route to the camp site presented it’s own challenges to the newbies but I reckon they must have enjoyed the teaser to the night drives that our Night Marshall Faheem will present in the new season ๐Ÿ˜€ .

The location was perfect and it was a joy to see so many people gathered for a fun night in the desert ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Thanks to the members who literally cooked a huge feast and shared it with all of us and topped it up with our very own personal fireworks :YMPARTY: . You guys rocked \M/ .

There was a bit of drama towards the end as I lost my car keys in the sand and it was heartening to see so many members and their family helping me in the search. We had almost given up hope and Humayun was all set to take me home to get the spare keys till lady luck smiled on me and I found the keys buried in the sand near the left rear door #:-S . Thank you Humayun for your gesture and thank you to all the members who pitched in with their efforts :thanks: . That’s why I love driving with DO :drive: .

Lastly, a big thank you to all the Marshals for their efforts in making this a very pleasant and enjoyable night out in the desert :thanks: .

November 1, 2014 at 6:51 am #31253

Hey guys, guess I missed out on a great BBQ night! On a similar note, I am planning to take some friends out on a desert BBQ next weekend but not sure where to go exactly. Last year I took them to pink rock, camel rock, fossil rock… (that side of the busy desert).
    We would like to explore a new area this time, ideally with some sightseeing and a nice BBQ spot (as the group is relatively new in town).
    If anyone has any ideas or any coordinates, would highly appreciate it!

Thanks
    John

November 1, 2014 at 7:25 am #31254

It was a brilliant night! Thanks to the marshals for amazing organization. Special mention to Abdullah (badboy) for his delicious food which I had several servings of ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you all for the amazing company.

November 1, 2014 at 7:44 am #31255

Thank you very much everyone for the presence and support, I am really grateful for the whole DO team for unforgettable support and guidance.

hope we will have many more events to enjoy in future !

November 2, 2014 at 6:36 am #31258

It was great night with great off roaders
    Ending was no son nice when I decided to leave 2:15 AM
    I had a pop out and stuck in the sands, but many thanks to the rescue team to get me out
    It took about 30 minutes but it was a great learning for me
    Thank you guys and see you again soon

November 4, 2014 at 10:39 am #31283

It was a very nice event and great gathering.

Thanks to all the marshals, one and all who attended this event and made it a great success.

Would appreciate if you guys can share the photos or videos taken by individuals.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.