Fewbee to Intermediate PM Drive 21 June’14

• Author

Day and date: Saturday 21st June 2014

Drive Type: Fewbee with some intermediate manoeuvres

Meeting Point: 24.909424, 55.739715 (google maps)
    N24 54.567 E55 44.393 (GPS users)

[map]24.91213,55.73811(Meeting Point)[/map]

Meeting Time: 15.30pm
    Drive Start: 15.45pm sharp

Drive Route &Terrain: Side Sloping, Ridge Riding, Cresting, Big Dunes, Technical Dunes

Duration: 3 hours (sundown)

A Fewbee to Intermediate drive level convoy. The drive will start from close to Iftar Bowl entrance/exit and proceed to all the best play areas and dunes in the area. We will finish the drive at Badayer Shops for convenience of air refill and refreshments.

Hope to see you all there for some Saturday fun before the work week starts again.

Checklist:-

a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry air compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gears / recovery equipment in good condition.
    f) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Please read the following and register for the drive:-

Equipment that one needs to carry for off-roading
    Rules of the trip
    Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer

June 17, 2014 at 1:16 pm #30484

I am eagerly looking forward to :drive: with Duncan and the team πŸ™‚

June 18, 2014 at 4:04 am #30487
    quote anandrajant:

I am eagerly looking forward to :drive: with Duncan and the team πŸ™‚

Looks like a strong line up. Am sure we will have some fun :ymparty:

June 18, 2014 at 1:06 pm #30491

No drives for the next two weekends… am stuck at office till July 2nd… =(( =(( =((

June 20, 2014 at 6:50 am #30508

Late registering is better than missing out on one more summer drive, before the July / August overheat..

June 20, 2014 at 7:27 am #30510
    quote Elie:

Late registering is better than missing out on one more summer drive, before the July / August overheat..

Welcome aboard Elie. With this line up our one star members are in for a treat. Bring on tomorrow,s :drive: :ymdevil:

June 20, 2014 at 9:01 am #30512

Hoping to make it tomorrow after the great drive last week. If anything comes up to prevent it I will drop you a message.

June 22, 2014 at 11:00 am #30516

We had a great :drive: yesterday, :thanks: to Duncan for taking us to the new level and for all the excitements πŸ™‚ . I could learn a lot, especially more on controlling my car’s power. Waiting for more challenges in coming weeks πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

June 22, 2014 at 11:06 am #30517
    quote anandrajant:

We had a great :drive: yesterday, :thanks: to Duncan for taking us to the new level and for all the excitements πŸ™‚ . I could learn a lot, especially more on controlling my car’s power. Waiting for more challenges in coming weeks πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Always welcome. :thanks:

June 22, 2014 at 11:31 am #30521
    quote anandrajant:

I second Anand on that, Thanks again for the excellent drive yesterday, appreciate the time taken to advance us.. certainly much entertainment for one day!

June 23, 2014 at 6:18 am #30527

Thanks Duncan for the wonderful drive . it remained exciting despite the damages :)) … sometimes we have to learn the hard way…

Getting my car ready for another trip (soon) πŸ™‚

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.