Friday, 23 Sep => All Level PM Drive

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Sam, I have 2 radios, I would be more than happy to share one with you. No problem

September 22, 2016 at 9:22 am #36555

@Hakuna Matata Thanks a lot. Will you be there tomorrow?

September 22, 2016 at 9:58 am #36565

By almighty GOD willing.. yes bro, I would. And should anything happen that won’t allow to join the trip, then I will arrange to meet you much earlier somewhere on DXB highway to hand it over to you, so you can enjoy the trip on my behalf.. :drive:

I’ve replied to your email as well including my phone number

September 22, 2016 at 10:32 am #36572

Hello! I am a new – Do Newbie. I haven’t been able to buy a walkie talkie n compressor as yet. If I could buy something decent from ACE or ?? (please advice) by tomorrow morning, then will join the pack. Otherwise, I will drop by the meeting point to say hello!

btw – If I were to order online, which one is recommended? Cobra or Motorola? Appreciate your response – Cheers! Jai

September 22, 2016 at 11:07 am #36575

If u wanna buy radio fast? go to DragoMart shop BAI-05, if I’m not mistaken! Flag pole n EBE-06. To be hones u can find all u need in section EBE!!! Don’t forget to ask for warranty and discounts))))

September 22, 2016 at 11:08 am #36576
    quote Jai:

Hello! I am a new – Do Newbie. I haven’t been able to buy a walkie talkie n compressor as yet. If I could buy something decent from ACE or ?? (please advice) by tomorrow morning, then will join the pack. Otherwise, I will drop by the meeting point to say hello!

btw – If I were to order online, which one is recommended? Cobra or Motorola? Appreciate your response – Cheers! Jai

If u wanna buy radio fast? go to DragoMart shop BAI-05, if I’m not mistaken! Flag pole n EBE-06. To be hones u can find all u need in section EBE!!! Don’t forget to ask for warranty and discounts))))

September 23, 2016 at 7:54 am #36614

Hey guys,

I’m new to DO, last minute sign-up for today’s drive. Looking forward to munching some sand with you all ๐Ÿ˜€

September 23, 2016 at 10:42 am #36616
    quote Alex:

Thanks Alex, Was there at the Dragon mart this morning. They told me that most of the shops will be open after 2 PM only. Unfortunately the shop that sells Crony walkie talkie is one of them. Will be hunting for it in a while. Bought the flag pole and a few other things. Looks like I cant make it for today’s trip. ๐Ÿ™

September 23, 2016 at 5:18 pm #36620

Thanks Joe ! Great lead… Thanks Den for some great support…gotta learn a lot of technical driving and recovery. Loved it . Thanks all. Hope to cyu guys nxt week . Cheers!!

September 23, 2016 at 8:35 pm #36625

Although had some issue with my car but it was fun.

Thanks to all and thanks to our convey leader Mr. Baher and others (apologize, can’t recall their names)

Also special thanks to this gentleman (helped me with tire pop out ).. and the rest of the members (Blue Jeep, White FJ) who were there to lend a hand

September 23, 2016 at 10:14 pm #36626

#:-s It was a challenging day.
    Hot weather and soft deep sand tricky dunes,
    but was very great. :ymapplause:

:thanks: Thanks to all the marshals for making this happen, specifically @joe.zeinoun and @JustDen.

It was nice to meet friends after long time :ymhug: @Alex and @Baher .

Thanks to all members for joining and sharing good time.

September 24, 2016 at 12:27 pm #36627

I’m happy to have survived my first drive in the desert! Thank you Baher and Benoit for the guidance ๐Ÿ™‚

September 25, 2016 at 5:09 am #36631
    quote Jai:

quote Alex:

Thanks Alex, Was there at the Dragon mart this morning. They told me that most of the shops will be open after 2 PM only. Unfortunately the shop that sells Crony walkie talkie is one of them. Will be hunting for it in a while. Bought the flag pole and a few other things. Looks like I cant make it for today’s trip. ๐Ÿ™

yep, Most of the shops work between 2 – 10pm

quote extensive7:

#:-s It was a challenging day.
    Hot weather and soft deep sand tricky dunes,
    but was very great. :ymapplause:

:thanks: Thanks to all the marshals for making this happen, specifically @joe.zeinoun and @JustDen.

It was nice to meet friends after long time :ymhug: @Alex and @Baher .

Thanks to all members for joining and sharing good time.

:ymhug: hope to see u more often)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.