Friday 26th All Level Drive

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

@Bernat & @Alex – Strongly recommend removing the mudguards, I lost my back to last week from my Pajero IO – will look at removing the front two friday morning, but last time i tried to they wouldnt unscrew, in which case I shall have to just force them off with the assistance of the desert :p

February 24, 2016 at 9:18 pm #35101
    quote DuncanField:

Prior to the drive the Marshalls shall be checking equipment required for your level. So if you have been recently upgraded or think you may be shortly please refer to this list as a guide – http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3013&hilit=equipment+needed

I will be short on jack n plate. Gonna make plate. Not sure on jack. Most seem too short.

February 25, 2016 at 7:09 am #35102

Hello Duncanfield and others,

This is going to be my first drive with DO. I have done 4 drives with another group and based on equipment, I will be Fewbee minus snatch kit. Please suggest if I could join.

February 25, 2016 at 8:07 am #35103
    quote shaileshjohar:

This is going to be my first drive with DO. I have done 4 drives with another group and based on equipment, I will be Fewbee minus snatch kit. Please suggest if I could join.

Hello Johar,

Welcome to DO. If this is your first drive with DO, you will be joining the Newbies convoy for a few drives, allowing the marshals to observe your driving skills and provide you with any additional hints and support you might need to sharpen your driving skills on the sand and progress. You are most welcome to join the drive provided you have the basic requirements like Flag pole, Compatible walkie talkie with necessary knowledge of how to operate, and snatch hooks on the front and back of your car (which I am sure you have looking at the car you will be driving :p ) should you require any recovery during the drive.

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday, Cheers.

Sam

February 25, 2016 at 8:43 am #35104
    quote samonajj:

quote shaileshjohar:

Hello Johar,

Welcome to DO. If this is your first drive with DO, you will be joining the Newbies convoy for a few drives, allowing the marshals to observe your driving skills and provide you with any additional hints and support you might need to sharpen your driving skills on the sand and progress. You are most welcome to join the drive provided you have the basic requirements like Flag pole, Compatible walkie talkie with necessary knowledge of how to operate, and snatch hooks on the front and back of your car (which I am sure you have looking at the car you will be driving :p ) should you require any recovery during the drive.

Sam

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

February 25, 2016 at 10:51 am #35105
    quote samonajj:

quote shaileshjohar:

Hello Johar,

Sam

Hey Sam,

Thanks a lot. I have the flagpole, compatible radio and other basic things, along with a passion to drive ๐Ÿ™‚ . See you tomorrow.

:thanks:
    SJ with an FJ ๐Ÿ˜‰

February 25, 2016 at 11:28 am #35106

I’ll have to sit this one out. It’s the wife’s 30th Birthday so will have to look after her.

February 25, 2016 at 11:45 am #35107
    quote shaileshjohar:

Hey Sam,

Thanks a lot. I have the flagpole, compatible radio and other basic things, along with a passion to drive ๐Ÿ™‚ . See you tomorrow.

:thanks:
    SJ with an FJ ๐Ÿ˜‰

One thing is still missing – your registration by clicking the green button ๐Ÿ˜€

February 25, 2016 at 11:46 am #35108
    quote vet 180:

I’ll have to sit this one out. It’s the wife’s 30th Birthday so will have to look after her.

So pass on our best wishes :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

February 26, 2016 at 4:48 am #35112

Hi,

Any chance that I can join your trip today?

Its my first time out with you but I have been out with other clubs and I have all the necessary equipment.

Many thanks in advance.

regards
    Ed
    050 414 3032

February 26, 2016 at 5:25 am #35113
    quote quoram:

Hi,

Any chance that I can join your trip today?

Its my first time out with you but I have been out with other clubs and I have all the necessary equipment.

Many thanks in advance.

regards
    Ed
    050 414 3032

Hi Ed,

You already registered for the :drive: and clicked that good looking green button, so all you have to do now is show up at the meeting point on time ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers
    Sam

February 26, 2016 at 7:35 am #35114

Removed my name as i wont be able to make it to the meeting point on time…

February 26, 2016 at 8:15 am #35115

In

February 26, 2016 at 4:47 pm #35117

Great time today, my first taste of ridge action, I’m in! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Joe and Sasha for everything!

Dara :drive:

February 26, 2016 at 8:24 pm #35120

Many :thanks: @joe.zeinoun n @Sash716!!

it was a gr8 trip with lots of learning!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ . i just got my front tires balanced and emptied =)) as lots of sand sneaked in during the pop-out.

:thanks: :thanks:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.