Friday MORNING Drive – FewBee + Nov-07-2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Day and Date: Friday 07th November 2014
    Drive Type: Few bee+ (with minimum 5+ drives experience)

Meeting Point coordinates are as below.
    Garmin Standard Format
    N24.45.665 E55.06.667 format hddd.mm.mmm

Google Earth coordinates
    N 24°45’39.9”
    E 55° 06’40.0”

Meeting Time : 07:00 am (this will be 45 min to 60 min drive to reach meeting point from Dubai, please plan your start accordingly)
    Drive Start: 7.15 am sharp
    Drive Route &Terrain: Only Dunes
    Duration: 3 hours minimum

Checklist:-

a) Keep your emergency contact info at vehicle dashboard.
    b) Carry compressor with you and ensure it’s in working condition.
    c) Ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel.
    d) Compatible Radio is a must.
    e) Carry all necessary off-road gears / recovery equipment in good condition.
    f) Ensure your Car’s Front and rear Snatch Hooks are perfect in shape.
    g) Child /Booster seats are must for Children below age of 6 inside the car.
    h) Carry enough water / refreshments / re-hydration drinks for self & co-passenger(s).

Please read the following and register for the drive:-

Equipment that one needs to carry for off-roading
    Rules of the trip
    Dubai Off roaders – Disclaimer

Asharaf
    055 929 0 989

November 2, 2014 at 5:21 pm #31259

hi Ashraf, morning drives are refreshing…i’m in.

November 2, 2014 at 6:39 pm #31260

Morning drive is perfect, 😀

count me in for now but it all depends on – who will be the lead & more important the sweep Marshal? 😕

November 2, 2014 at 7:18 pm #31261

Don’t worry Ritesh; the D0 team will take care of you properly…we have some of the best marshals in the town in our team; including the lead marshal…

Look forward meeting you.

November 2, 2014 at 7:28 pm #31262
    quote firoztv:

Don’t worry Ritesh; the D0 team will take care of you properly…we have some of the best marshals in the town in our team; including the lead marshal…

I’m totally agree 🙂

November 2, 2014 at 7:34 pm #31263

Dear
    I will be there for support also.

See All

November 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm #31264

Most of all Ritesh, if you consistently drive with Dubai Offroaders you will not doubt the credibility of the Marshalls 😉

November 2, 2014 at 7:47 pm #31265
    quote Knightrider:

count me in for now but it all depends on – who will be the lead & more important the sweep Marshal? 😕

Ritesh,

Marshals at DO have roughly 60 years of offroading experience between them…so worry not, you are in safe hands 😉

Just enjoy the drive :yesss:

November 2, 2014 at 7:55 pm #31266
    quote Knightrider:

The last thing you need to worry about on any drive with DO, are the marshals including sweep! You will be in good hands don’t worry just enjoy the drive 🙂 :drive:

November 3, 2014 at 7:31 am #31267

See you all this weekend insha allah..

Will we finish around 11am? (need to get back home for friday prayers)

:thanks:

November 3, 2014 at 8:28 am #31268
    quote Afro:

See you all this weekend insha allah..

Will we finish around 11am? (need to get back home for friday prayers)

:thanks:

Afro the plan is to finish the drive by 11 to 11:30..as most of us need to offer friday prayers on time.
    But you never know whats waiting there..as we are getting in to sand and any plans can vary based on circumstances.
    If you are specific to reach tarmac by 11:00 to meet some specific commitments, I would kindly suggest you to recosider your plan..either for drive or otherwise..

November 3, 2014 at 11:37 am #31271

Dear all,

It has been a long time since I joined the DO group for a drive… That doesn’t mean that I am not going into desert… For this season this will be the first one though… Just wanted to have one drive before my son’s half yearly exams commences… He doesn’t like me venturing out in desert without him… 😉 It looks like the line up is getting interesting… 🙂 Will catch up with some old and some new friends…

Thanks for the morning drive which is my most preferred timing… :thanks:

November 3, 2014 at 2:47 pm #31272
    quote Knightrider:

MR. Ritesh

All marshals at DO,s are experience ,so you don’t need to think who will be the lead & sweep Marshall

looking forward to drive with you.

November 3, 2014 at 3:40 pm #31273
    quote firoztv:

i am not worried Firoz, just want to enjoy the drive , i have driven with you & i perfectly know how u are.

well Look forward to meet you.

Cheers.

November 3, 2014 at 3:48 pm #31274
    quote Matthews:

Most of all Ritesh, if you consistently drive with Dubai Offroaders you will not doubt the credibility of the Marshalls 😉

Sanjay my first drive with DO was with you as the lead & it was amazing & i am not questioning anyones credibility.
    just don’t want the entire drive to be on a tar road. 😀

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.