G.Kumar – Brigadier!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Congratulations Kumar for the new post…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 12:47 pm #21810
    quote shabeer saidu mohammed:

CONGRATES TIGER…

Those who are sincere, committed and dedicated in his responsibilities… recognition will definitely walk its way to that person…

Gkumar… looking forward to learn a lot from you in developing our offroading skills…

Shabeer

Thank you very much for your kind words Shabeer :thanks:

I will be very happy to drive with you and to share my limited knowledge on offroading :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 12:48 pm #21812
    quote khshareef:

Congratulations Kumar for the new post…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you very much Humayun.. look forward to see you back in action very soon :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

January 12, 2013 at 12:50 pm #21813
    quote GKumar:

quote khshareef:

Thank you very much Humayun.. look forward to see you back in action very soon :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚

New Movie releasing soon..Watch after the break…. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

January 12, 2013 at 1:36 pm #21817

Congrats Tiger ! keep roaring!

January 12, 2013 at 3:40 pm #21825

Hearty Congratulation Kumar ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 4:20 pm #21827
    quote akppillai:

Hearty Congratulation Kumar ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Thank you very much Ashok Bhai :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 4:29 pm #21828

Congratulations kumar! Great to see you up there brigadier sir!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 5:35 pm #21829

When we are stuck he is near to us with help
    When we are in doubt he is there to guide
    When we loose the confidence he is there with powerful inspirations
    When we drive he is the lead and it lead to the perfection and that’s Kumar…Tiger
    Congratulations!!!!! Brigadier Tiger

January 12, 2013 at 5:38 pm #21830

congrats Brigadier Saaheb !! :ymhug: :ymhug:

January 12, 2013 at 6:01 pm #21834

Wow this is GREAT news.

Even though I’ve only enjoyed your company on just 2 outings, I can only agree with all the comments made by the Elders of this community. Exceptional is not too big a word to describe your outgoing energy towards your fellow Offroaders, wanna bee’s or seriously experienced members.

There is something more in there, it is your humility, no big head, no swagger, just an honest good guy who likes people and loves offroading. I have to say this, your degree of organisation is exceptional. To be used as a yard stick for the rest of us and certainly for the lower echelon of drivers who just wanna drive, You Mr Kumar, you don’t just wanna encourage them to drive, you want them to do it safely, with due respect to each other but also TO HAVE FUN.

AS I said at the outset EXceptional…I have a huge smile on my face for this recognition of your abilities…I just can’t wait to continue my education with DO

January 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm #21836

Congrats Kumar bhai !!! Very happy for you :ymhug:

January 12, 2013 at 7:03 pm #21837
    quote geraldpinto:

Congratulations kumar! Great to see you up there brigadier sir!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you very much Geeerrrrryyyyyyy for all your support and appreciation :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 7:05 pm #21838
    quote forgoz:

When we are stuck he is near to us with help
    When we are in doubt he is there to guide
    When we loose the confidence he is there with powerful inspirations
    When we drive he is the lead and it lead to the perfection and that’s Kumar…Tiger
    Congratulations!!!!! Brigadier Tiger

Thank you very much David for these very kind words ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 7:06 pm #21839
    quote jayeshlibra:

congrats Brigadier Saaheb !! :ymhug: :ymhug:

Thanks alot Hulk ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.