G.Kumar – Brigadier!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    quote brianj:

Wow this is GREAT news.

Even though I’ve only enjoyed your company on just 2 outings, I can only agree with all the comments made by the Elders of this community. Exceptional is not too big a word to describe your outgoing energy towards your fellow Offroaders, wanna bee’s or seriously experienced members.

There is something more in there, it is your humility, no big head, no swagger, just an honest good guy who likes people and loves offroading. I have to say this, your degree of organisation is exceptional. To be used as a yard stick for the rest of us and certainly for the lower echelon of drivers who just wanna drive, You Mr Kumar, you don’t just wanna encourage them to drive, you want them to do it safely, with due respect to each other but also TO HAVE FUN.

AS I said at the outset EXceptional…I have a huge smile on my face for this recognition of your abilities…I just can’t wait to continue my education with DO

Thank you very much Brian for this very nice appreciation and its always my pleasure to drive with you ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 7:08 pm #21842
    quote samir_thaha:

Congrats Kumar bhai !!! Very happy for you :ymhug:

Thank you bro! :ymhug: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 7:22 pm #21845

Congrats Kumar. Very well deserved. Keep up the great work. Always a pleasure and learning experience driving with you.

January 12, 2013 at 7:32 pm #21847

After a long day of driving in GNFD beating the sand storm and the chilling cold at night…..what other than this news can make u feel so fresh……..I have no words to express my heartiest congratulation to you Kumar but you know I cant stop myself … :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Let it be the member of the week, or the marshal of the week or the star ratings or the designation u have earned…..you have been, you are and you will be always……..one of the best person, best offroader, best lead marshal of this group or say any group which people know across UAE….

I dont think you need any particular grade or designation to judge or rank your skills…….you had reached the top most position of the rankings the day you joined Dubai Offroaders Club….we all have seen the way you drive, the way u deal with the members, the way you help anyone with your expertise and knowledge about offroading…..

This is only because of the beautiful heart you have got…..There are plenty of occasions which i can bring out and one of the best examples is during the GNFD 2013….. we had some new members joining the club and one of them was my friend Sannu who was the only jeeper in the convoy yesterday at GNFD 2013….. At the end of the drive when we had camped and enjoing some barbecue….he told me the way you have helped the entire convoy….he was amazed to see the politeness and the cool temper you maintain to rescue any number of cars who have been stuck….

Hats off to your amazing talent, personality and a good heart…..please always be the way you are and I know the way you have dealt the situations occured recently in our club and u still remain the same……thats all what we need…..A great Offroader who drives “Just for Fun” :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Congratulations to you once again for the new responsibility and keep showering your desert experience to all of us as u have been doing since the time of your inception….

I had been tired of calling you as a marshal and now I have a new name for you…..Ha ha ha ha…Yo Brigadier….

Cheers brother….

January 12, 2013 at 7:45 pm #21849

Ganesh, seeing your post at first I thought it is a Trip Report…..

Very nice, I like it the way you expressed….. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 12, 2013 at 7:49 pm #21850
    quote Desert King:

Ganesh, seeing your post at first I thought it is a Trip Report…..

Very nice, I like it the way you expressed….. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

January 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm #21852

I agree with Thanseer – when I first saw the post I was saying – What happened to Dada for wrongly posting the GNFD drive report here, may be in happy hours :)) :)) :))

Heeyyyy…. I dont know how to say thanks to you dada for this “appreciation report” ๐Ÿ˜€ And ofcourse I truly believe that you know me closely since we have been driving together all most all the drives with DO from the day we started here :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Its always a pleasure for me to drive with you and I really look forward for no drives without your drive registration / name :-BD :-BD :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooops I forgot to say thanks to you… Thank you very much Dada :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 12, 2013 at 9:05 pm #21853
    quote zarir:

Congrats Kumar. Very well deserved. Keep up the great work. Always a pleasure and learning experience driving with you.

Thank you very much Zarir :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

January 13, 2013 at 4:48 am #21860

Congrats Kumar, am fairly new to the group and was lucky enough to have my first drive with you, it was real pleasure as you made every bit of it enjoyable.
    Thanks and please keep up the great work.

January 13, 2013 at 5:14 am #21863

Congrats.. Kumar.

January 13, 2013 at 6:00 am #21874

Dear Mr.Kumar,

Glad to note ๐Ÿ˜€ but yes surely not surprised about it….U deserved B-) It..
    Hope to learn a lot :drive: from you and my seniors.. :thanks:

CONGRATULATION TIGER….. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymhug:

January 13, 2013 at 6:04 am #21875

Congratulations Kumar!! ๐Ÿ™‚

January 13, 2013 at 6:26 am #21879

Congrats Brigadier Kumar. It’s good to have someone like you to share your experience and knowledge with the rest of us.

January 13, 2013 at 6:36 am #21881

Hi Kumar

Am not at all surprised by your promotion and totally agree with Thanseer. You have all qualities in you to be a lead marshall and have enjoyed all the drives led by you. If my recollection goes well i think you might be the only one to reach this level at the shortest time.

Very well deserved and all the best :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 13, 2013 at 6:50 am #21883
    quote AMG:

Congrats Kumar, am fairly new to the group and was lucky enough to have my first drive with you, it was real pleasure as you made every bit of it enjoyable.
    Thanks and please keep up the great work.
    quote anand656:

Congrats.. Kumar.
    quote wasiabbas:

Dear Mr.Kumar,

Glad to note ๐Ÿ˜€ but yes surely not surprised about it….U deserved B-) It..
    Hope to learn a lot :drive: from you and my seniors.. :thanks:
    CONGRATULATION TIGER….. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymhug:

quote mahaan:

Congratulations Kumar!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    quote Saj:

Congrats Brigadier Kumar. It’s good to have someone like you to share your experience and knowledge with the rest of us.
    quote krishnan:

Hi Kumar
    Am not at all surprised by your promotion and totally agree with Thanseer. You have all qualities in you to be a lead marshall and have enjoyed all the drives led by you. If my recollection goes well i think you might be the only one to reach this level at the shortest time.
    Very well deserved and all the best :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you very much Ajay, Anand, Wasi, Mahaan, Saj and Krishnan :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
    Its your support and cooperation, which always make the difference. Look forward to drive many more with you all ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.