Garmin 276c

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I got to know few of us are looking to buy the garmin product. So just thought we can just make a list of people and purchase it together so we get a better price. So please feel free to put your names in and Ahmed bhai can help us get it for a good price.

1. Stanly
    2. Vinu

August 30, 2009 at 6:14 am #11769

Lets say, for 10 people what is the anticipated price?

August 30, 2009 at 9:56 am #11771

The normal price is about Dhs.1,950.00, we can probably knock 100-200 off this price.

August 30, 2009 at 11:03 am #11772

Ahmed Bhai,
    What do we get included in the unit. Is data card or car stand or car charger included in this like the Nuvi series ?

August 30, 2009 at 12:45 pm #11773

The product details are listed at…

http://www.techsouq.com/garmin-gpsmap-276c-p-396.html

This is the basic package that comes from Garmin, all other add-ons/ accessories including maps etc. have to be bought separately.

August 31, 2009 at 4:09 am #11775
    quote stanlyc7:

Ahmed Bhai,
    What do we get included in the unit. Is data card or car stand or car charger included in this like the Nuvi series ?

stanly,

you will get the stand which you can fix in the car, one home charger and unit .. with map source cd.

US inbuild map will be there..

no car charger or data card..

car charger will cost you approximate 80 to 90 Dhs….
    data card will cost you 250 dhs.

September 6, 2009 at 4:21 am #11796

Heloooooo. any body else interested ? pls put in your names so we can get a better price.

humsafar didnt u want a GPS also ?

September 6, 2009 at 6:40 am #11797

276C project is Pospotned for Some time, as I am creating Budget for a Laptop. (However if get a really really good deal on 276C, I may pospotne the Laptop)

Any way recently I installed Garmin in my PDA. which does every thing what a Garmin NUVI does. even record the tracks (though have to test this feature yet).

Moreover I use GPS only when absolutely necessary, try to read land marks, even in Desert, to find the directions, It is fun, you must try that as well.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

September 6, 2009 at 11:45 am #11804
    quote humsafar:

276C project is Pospotned for Some time, as I am creating Budget for a Laptop. (However if get a really really good deal on 276C, I may pospotne the Laptop)

Any way recently I installed Garmin in my PDA. which does every thing what a Garmin NUVI does. even record the tracks (though have to test this feature yet).

Moreover I use GPS only when absolutely necessary, try to read land marks, even in Desert, to find the directions, It is fun, you must try that as well.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Ali,
    GPS is absolutely essential for the sort of drives planned for the coming season.
    We have not been doing any actual drives till now…
    we will all see…as the season progresses!!!

September 6, 2009 at 4:34 pm #11806
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote humsafar:

๐Ÿ˜€

Ali,
    GPS is absolutely essential for the sort of drives planned for the coming season.
    We have not been doing any actual drives till now…
    we will all see…as the season progresses!!!

im just waiting for the season to start..

no more pick rock… camel rock and fossil rocks……………..

December 5, 2009 at 12:07 pm #12199

Stanly…r u still interested in Garmin 276C? Any others interested?…..Ahmed Bhai promiosed a good price if we have a few people procuring it together….

If not, I would like to go ahead…..Ahmed Bhai…..Please do let me know when I can pick it up? And could we also organise a briefing session for those interested to get some tips on how to use the GPS better (for new users…..I guess). We can group a little earlier (may be 30-45 minutes) during one of the drives for the briefing

Regards

Vinu

December 6, 2009 at 2:18 am #12203

What is the price u r getting this for?

December 6, 2009 at 11:26 am #12210

i wont be able to buy it now.

December 7, 2009 at 5:30 am #12219
    quote wrangler:

What is the price u r getting this for?

any update??????

December 7, 2009 at 6:11 pm #12223

please make sure you will buy memory card minimum 64 mb and the car charger along with it…

you can not load the maps without memory card..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.