GPS CHALLENGE RENDEZVOUS + BBQ AROUND THE FIRE || 5 MAY

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

heres the link to the BBQ spot …… BBQ SPOT

May 5, 2017 at 6:11 pm #39006

Great drive today . Thanks Jo and team. Learned a lot today about myself and the car again . Some wicked sloping , cresting and another pop out expertly dealt with by the Marshalls. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

May 5, 2017 at 6:18 pm #39007

Thank you Joe! I really enjoyed the drive today. Great leadership through the technical sections in keeping everyone safe. As always I learnt alot driving with you. Also thanks to everyone who joined the drive today. Wonderful friendly family environment with everyone driving really well.

May 5, 2017 at 6:21 pm #39008

:thanks: Joe for letting me :drive: on the Fewbee convoy. Learned ๐Ÿ˜• a lot today. I am looking forward to the next drive. :drive:

May 6, 2017 at 5:53 am #39009

Great drive yesterday. Thanks Joe for making an interesting route. Thanks to Sasha and Duli for the support.

May 6, 2017 at 6:53 am #39010

Big thanks to Sam, Alex and Greg for leading our newbie convoy yesterday and for all the team for a good drive!!! Glad I joined you for a drive yesterday after missing two previous Fridays!
    And one more special big thanks to Alex for great after-drive support and help to change my flat tire just before exiting the desert! :thanks:

May 6, 2017 at 9:56 am #39012

Fantastic drive yesterday, I didn’t realize there was that many crests in the desert ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Joe and Sasha for all your guidance, much appreciated!

May 6, 2017 at 9:59 am #39013

Thank you Joe and Sasha for leading a fantastic fewbie convoy! So much cresting it was amazing!

May 7, 2017 at 10:02 am #39021

Such a good day we had for a fun drive. Weather back to normal condition – sand soft, sky clean, hot & dry air ๐Ÿ˜€
    Happy to see most of DO friends at the end/finish point of GPS Chalange.
    Stay calm and be safe, see u all soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

May 7, 2017 at 11:11 am #39022
    quote Alex post_id=44298 time=1494151371 user_id=24656:

Such a good day we had for a fun drive. Weather back to normal condition – sand soft, sky clean, hot & dry air ๐Ÿ˜€
    Happy to see most of DO friends at the end/finish point of GPS Chalange.
    Stay calm and be safe, see u all soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your profile still says you drive an Xterra.
    Traitor.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

May 9, 2017 at 7:17 pm #39049

Thanks Joe for accomodating my last minute participation. I had an enjoyable drive with Sam’s Newbie convoy. The dunes were clean and smooth to drive on and through. Sam’s experience in route selection kept newbies excited as we tackled several challenges, which surely all enjoyed and learnt from.

Finally, it was just as cool to reach the rendezvouz point and meet everyone and greet the winners just before sunset.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.