Help: choosing a GPS

• Author

Hello to all,

I have been researching the different gps devices available (both freestanding as well as iphone/ipad based) and am still unsure o which one to buy that will suit my needs,

I basically use google maps for my day to day navigation and am quite happy with it. Have also tried copilot and waze but will stick to google for now.

I have a uae data plan but have started to travel outside of uae and enjoy a fair amount of offroading and would like to be able to download the routes from the different websites.

Basically doubting if the montana 650 or monterra?

Thank u !

January 9, 2015 at 5:57 pm #31696
    quote h_rladeveze:

Hello to all,

I have been researching the different gps devices available (both freestanding as well as iphone/ipad based) and am still unsure o which one to buy that will suit my needs,

I basically use google maps for my day to day navigation and am quite happy with it. Have also tried copilot and waze but will stick to google for now.

I have a uae data plan but have started to travel outside of uae and enjoy a fair amount of offroading and would like to be able to download the routes from the different websites.

Basically doubting if the montana 650 or monterra?

Thank u !

Hi,

Any Garmin is good. If u want to do serious offeiading then Montana or monterra is best

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.