I want join both drives next Friday.. Any solution?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    quote yohanbaria:

quote Saj:

Hi Offroaders

We will have dedicated wadi drives as well as a combination of wadi and sand adventure going forward. What the hell, we might also throw water into the mix to triple the fun ๐Ÿ˜€ .

So no water this time ๐Ÿ™

It rained yesterday so Joe couldn’t have timed this drive any better. It will be a great day out ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Wadi Asimah is a real beauty after the rains. The triangular domain of Wadi Sidr, Tayyibah and Asimah has farms, falaj and occasional streams of water after rains. However, I doubt you will find water deep enough to swim.

The best wadis for swimming and jumping/diving are on the other side of the border. My favourite wadi in the UAE is off-limits for public now ๐Ÿ™ .

March 17, 2015 at 11:31 am #32308

It’s awesome to see 2 great drives and almost 40 cars registered to drive this Friday…

Proud to be a member of this group.

A big thank you to all involved

March 17, 2015 at 6:16 pm #32313

Both these drives were kept on the same day with great deliberation..to ensure there’s always fun guaranteed for everyone in DO
    Those who love wadis..there you go..Joe & Zak have made a plan for Wadi Drive along with a mix of Sand as your “Dessert”

And for those who cant stay away from Sand and not keen of Wadi..there you go..but this time only Inter and Above ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking at the registrations you would see..there are many, who are Not really keen on Wadi, but Sand, Specially the names in RED ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

DO always have great drives catering to all …who loves varied adventure.. ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all soon

regards
    Asharaf
    055 929 0 989

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.