Iqssan!!!!!!!! Is our new Member of the Week!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Brother Iqsaan,

Many Congratulations……hope to do more and more drives with you Inshallah

Keep that Pradi conquering the dunes :drive:

April 28, 2013 at 10:00 am #26193

Congrats Iqsaan.

April 28, 2013 at 10:18 am #26198
    quote Robinson:

Unanimously chosen by our Task Force Team!

Iqsaan...You have a very good attitude and continuously wanting to learn more and openly accept Marshal’s guidance . You are a very nice person, friendly and supportive as well.
    Good work! Congratulations!
    Picture will come soon….we hope!!!

:ymparty: :ymparty: :yesss: :yesss: :-BD :-BD \:D/ \:D/

Hey Iqssan, excellent news buddy :ymapplause: :ymapplause: , your self motivation are wonderful to witness as is the care and attention to detail you bring to every learning occasion, it is a pleasure to drive with you. :-BD

It has been said elsewhere on this post but I’m gonna say it again your graceful acceptance of observations of your self is the hallmark of a person interested in personal growth and not their ego. You are already and will continue to be, an asset to DO and any other group you become involved with, well done mate,

I’m really happy for you ๐Ÿ˜€
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

April 28, 2013 at 10:40 am #26200

Congrats Iqsaan…… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

April 28, 2013 at 11:30 am #26210

A huge and heart-felt thanks to all my fellow sandbugs for those extremely kind words. :ymhug: ๐Ÿ˜€

I would like to dedicate this achievement to my entire DO family ,
    YOU are all my Members of the Week !!! … this week and every week. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thanks for the support , guidance, words of wisdom , patience , encouragement , motivation , inspiration , smiles, laughs , excitement, thrills and above all, for transforming every weekend into a fantastic , fun-filled adventure!!!

April 28, 2013 at 1:00 pm #26215

Congratulations Iqsaan!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: great achievement in such a short time, just proves you’ve got the mettle to be an even more successful off-roader.

April 28, 2013 at 4:01 pm #26217

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Attachments:

April 28, 2013 at 8:18 pm #26222

Congratulations Iqsaan!!

April 29, 2013 at 7:14 am #26250

congrats Iqssan

May 1, 2013 at 8:02 pm #26392

Congratulations!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.