Joe Zeinoun is a Brigadier, with Five Stars !!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Congratulations Joe. Well Done and look forward to driving with you in the future.

January 5, 2017 at 8:19 am #37728

Well Deserved!!! :ymparty:
    My first drive with DO was with Joe and I learned alot and continue to be inspired with his passion for offroading :)) :ymapplause:

Anonymous
    January 5, 2017 at 8:24 am #37729

Congratulations Joe..!! :ymapplause:

January 5, 2017 at 8:55 am #37730

Congrats Joe, very well deserve. Appreciate your contribution & dedication.

January 5, 2017 at 2:59 pm #37734

Congrats Joe. Please to have driven with you last week.

January 5, 2017 at 5:06 pm #37738

thank you for this wonderful recognition…
    i am truly humbled and honored…
    and thank you all for the warm messages, it just brings back memories of each and everyone of u individually and how weve grown together, recovered each other and roamed around allover the uae deserts together…. i truly cherish each and every moment spent out with u guys…. this club has indeed changed my life and has given me the opportunity to meet such lovely people as yourselves and with whom i have happily shared my passion towards this sport…. thank you all… thank you for your continued trust and confidence in my leadership! and may we have many many more years of wonderful adventures together…. and always remember that its not the recognition nor the stars that matter…. it simply is enjoying and being passionate about what u do… that in-itself will always be ur greatest true reward!!

cheers….

January 6, 2017 at 8:22 am #37744

Such a good news!
    All that I read above is so true.

This is well deserved ! Driving with you is an inspiration, the way you read the dunes, and your amazing machanical skills.
    we have build unforgetable memories, and I and looking forward for many more on the sands.
    Thank you @joe.zeinoun

January 8, 2017 at 10:20 am #37761

Well done Joe, more than well deserved. Always a pleasure to drive with you and (try) to follow you ๐Ÿ˜‰

It is was for me I would grant the 6th star already for your patience and dedication with all DO members.

See you soon on the sand. ๐Ÿ˜€

January 9, 2017 at 12:46 pm #37777

Nice one Joe. My first drive was with you on DO and some handy tips given to a fellow Pajero driver. Learned so much very quickly about my car i didn’t even know and great patience with everyone too. Well done !

Anonymous
    January 9, 2017 at 2:03 pm #37778

Well deserved.
    Congratulations Joe!

It’s always a pleasure to follow you
    …and a blessing to have you around in case of pop out B-)

Anonymous
    January 9, 2017 at 3:03 pm #37780

mabrouk Joe!!
    Looking forward to next drive behind you.
    Cheers.

Karim

January 10, 2017 at 7:48 am #37788

Mabrook Joe!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.