Kangaroo breeding ground in Al Ain draws crowds

• Author

Al Ain: A UAE national farmer has succeeded in breeding a large number of kangaroos on his farm in Al Ain.

Nasir Khalifa Al Shamsi, who started breeding kangaroo on his farm in the Al Taweyya, a suburb of Al Ain, in 2007, said his groundbreaking experience is a success story.

The farm is attracting a large number of curious visitors on a daily basis.

If anyone had said he had seen a kangaroo hopping in the sand dunes , some people will say he was mad, but here I am today seeing a kangaroo moving in front of me in the farm , a solid evidence of this my pioneering experience. Here I am feeding them and spending some time with them,” Al Shamsi said.
    Al Shamsi, who started breeding some fancy animals as a hobby, traveled to many countries to gain practical experience about the handling and breeding of these exotic animals before finally putting his experience into action.

September 27, 2009 at 12:48 pm #11880

GPS coordinates please?????

September 27, 2009 at 3:11 pm #11884

im searching for the cordinates as well…

November 9, 2016 at 4:06 am #37094

Anyone were successful locating this place?Kindly share.I have been searching this for a quite long time

November 9, 2016 at 2:46 pm #37099

In Australia, Kangaroo are pests and to be used as dog food !!! The odd steak is fine but i honesty I suspect most people would prefer a wagu rib eye than some lean roo filet

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.