Learner’s + Intermediate Drive on Friday 30th of Aug. 2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Thx a lot – With 2.2 diesel engine, 122 bhp, a long wheel base and manual shifting it’s definitely a good work-out !

I lack power sometimes but hope to compensate with determination.

I was amazed how smooth the whole group went and it was fun to end it as a night drive.

In the morning with the bike ( KTM 505 ) and in the afternoon with the truck – The Dessert stays a brilliant environment !!

September 2, 2013 at 6:21 pm #27186

I was in the intermediate convoy and i want to thank everybody for a great drive and great company. There were maybe only 3-4 times where we stopped due to a pop-out, stuck or a second attempt which is excellent in my opinion given the terrain we were driving through. Special thanks to our lead Saad. It was my first time driving in a convoy lead by you and i have to say it was an exceptional track filled with “breath taking moments” as you put it perfectly. Loved every minute of it and looking forward to more. ๐Ÿ˜€

September 5, 2013 at 12:49 pm #27223

It was a much enjoyable drive. It was fast pace and on very nice dunes. Thanks for the lead. Really wish I could have another opportunity to drive with you guys.

Big thanks to lead marshal and others who helped me change tire. It was a true feeling of one family.

September 5, 2013 at 12:53 pm #27224
    quote championdada:

All intermediate/advance proved their ability accept few refusals which is not bad in such a terrain, salute to two defender drivers… tried your best approach bravo to you guys..

all drove very well stretched 25km of ridge cuttings.

I hope you guys enjoyed breath taking moments ๐Ÿ™‚

see you soon

Thank you so much for safeguarding our drive. Really enjoyed and hope to see you soon in desert!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.