Learner’s+Intermediate Drive on Friday the 13th of Dec.2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Missing friends and sand for couple of weeks…Happy to be back ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all this Friday :drive:

December 11, 2013 at 5:43 pm #28151

I am in for this drive but don’t worry guyz this time I changed all my tires…. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

lets have some fun…..!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

December 11, 2013 at 8:45 pm #28152
    quote Saad Cheema:

I am in for this drive but don’t worry guyz this time I changed all my tires…. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

lets have some fun…..!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Do you have all your offroad gear: Kinetic Rope +strap, jack (3ton), rated shackles, compressor? :thanks:

December 12, 2013 at 11:24 am #28157

guys,

Pls be on time to enjoy the sand else we will run short of time..

December 12, 2013 at 11:47 am #28158

NEWBIE ALERT!

Ok I’ve been convinced that I should just come along and have a go. Get some experience and see how it’s done. So I’m in. Off to go and try and find a radio on Dragon Mart! :thanks:

December 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm #28159
    quote Ben Barber:

NEWBIE ALERT!

Ok I’ve been convinced that I should just come along and have a go. Get some experience and see how it’s done. So I’m in. Off to go and try and find a radio on Dragon Mart! :thanks:

No issue if you dont get one on time, I have one spare ๐Ÿ™‚ no Motorola, but perfectly working ๐Ÿ˜›

December 12, 2013 at 12:29 pm #28161

Hi ALL!
    First time out on the sand. Look forward to making new friends.

Izzy

December 12, 2013 at 1:53 pm #28162
    quote Ismael Perez:

Hi ALL!
    First time out on the sand. Look forward to making new friends.

Izzy

You are most welcome.

December 12, 2013 at 5:59 pm #28163

Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances have to skip this one. You guys have fun and see you all soon…

December 12, 2013 at 8:11 pm #28164
    quote Ben Barber:

NEWBIE ALERT!

Great Ben …you’ll be fine :drive: :drive:

December 14, 2013 at 5:24 am #28166

Trust you all guys had lots of fun there..I have been missing the drives for a while due to some commitments…
    Insha allah…hope to see you all soon on sand..

December 16, 2013 at 3:15 pm #28192

Friday 13th afternoon Drive report.

Well seeing as nobody has post their post drive comments… It leaves it up to me, the sweep Marshall, to write a little something.

BY THE WAY EVERYBODY please get involved and share your tour views and opinions on the :drive:

A good size group congregated at the Al Ain Emarat for the drive start, vehicles of all shapes and sizes.It was great tp see such a positive response with some new faces and a few old friends.

Once we’d made our entry deflation the group split into 2 convoy’s Humayun leading the intermediate group with Aemi as sweep and Ahmad taking the Learners group with myself as sweep and Baher as group support. The group was quite a mixed ability but we were never the less able to move off and enter the tracks and Dunesin an orderly fashion.

Now I’m not going to go into the various ‘stucks’ or difficulties that folks encountered, they were dealt with at the time and I think most everybody had a learning experience. A few salient points need to be exposed however:

PLease please please come into the sands with at least aRadio and a SHOVEL, this is really a minimum, this is for you own safety.

I think everbody enjoyed their short introduction even though we didn’t go far we did see a few dunes and get a taste of things to come.

Words of encouragement go to Saad…well done for extracting yourself…. keep working at the power handling, Nice driving Nilolay ….way to go, Christiane it was good to see you in the sand…… :thanks: for joining ๐Ÿ™‚ Ben great first drive and a very good self recovery …come back and try some more :ymhug:

Thanks go to Ahmad for the lead and the organisation, to Baher for his invaluable support and to all the participants for showing up…see you again for the next JUST FOR FUN :drive:

have a gr8 week

December 16, 2013 at 5:19 pm #28197

Brian,
    You were the actual star of the last week’s drive with your help and inputs on the convoy movement.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

December 16, 2013 at 8:24 pm #28198

Thanks Brian,
    Its really important if people can put their comments on drive. though its not mandatory but it will always help the club organizers and leading marshals to have their feedback only. More realistic feedback will only improve the quality of drive and convoy arrangements. Thank Ahmed Bhai for sole heatedly carrying all the responsibilities of club and drive organization.

December 17, 2013 at 6:04 am #28206
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

Brian,
    You were the actual star of the last week’s drive with your help and inputs on the convoy movement.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahmad :thanks: my pleasure, nice to see so many enthusiastic folks getting involved in a :drive: JUST FOR FUN

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.