Learner’s+Intermediate Drive on Friday the 7th of March 2014

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    March 8, 2014 at 9:50 am #29278

It was an amazing drive with a good start time, which gave us enough time to go for prayers and make it there oin time and still cover more ground during the drive.

We started the trip at 3:34 and it was really a slow start to the drive. We had covered only 800 metres in 45 mins ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

After the first obstacle the group moved on the tracks faster and with confidence with very few stucks :ymapplause:

The drive was a good combination of dunes and a fast paced flat surface drive… and not to forget the most interesting part “A short distance of 2kms drive in the dark after sunset” :-ss :ymparty:

After reaching the inflating point, it was great to have met 2 members of our convoy for the first time Toleg & Pulkitv. We stood there talking for soooooo long that we did not realize the time and when we decided to leave… we noticed that we were the only 3 cars from our convoy that was remaining at that point =))

I would like to Thank Ahmed for the drive and all the marshals and participants for a good Friday…

****Please arrange a drive this coming Friday for those who cannot make it for the LIWA trip (Like me) ๐Ÿ™‚ *****

Looking forward to FRIDAY….

Have fun and drive safe till then

March 8, 2014 at 2:14 pm #29279

Yes it was a great drive for me who is almost a beginner but anyhow dune after dune ,difficulty after difficulty I am improving ….. I hope :drive:
    Thanks for the marshals and the expert drivers for their advices and patience… :ymapplause:

See you soon again on the sand

Jean Pierre

March 8, 2014 at 7:27 pm #29280

Had great time !!

Special thanks to Baher and Sanjay….

Looking for another drive soon….

March 9, 2014 at 10:30 am #29290

@ duli – thanks for the compressor, got mine today – see you all at the next (newbie) drive :drive: :drive: :drive:

Anonymous
    March 9, 2014 at 10:52 am #29293
    quote toleg:

@ duli – thanks for the compressor, got mine today – see you all at the next (newbie) drive :drive: :drive: :drive:

Hi Toleg, you are welcome anytime… Hope to see you this Friday ๐Ÿ˜‰

March 9, 2014 at 10:53 am #29294

Thanks to all the marshals for Fridays drive. Was a lot of fun. Hope to see you all again for the Liwa trip.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.