LIWA EXTREME DRIVE

• Author

Guys,

There will be an Intermediate to advance level drive end of Feb or 1 week of March being planned for our members

Plan will be to assemble in Liwa Hotel on a Thursday Night, make merry and next morning hit the dunes at 7.00am.

The drive will be full day with in between break for Lunch and snacks. We will hit the tarmac by 5.30 to 6.00pm, inflate and have dinner somewhere in a nice hotel. Finally with full of memories drive back to Dubai later at night.

This drive will be by invitation only to selected members.

Interested members above 2 or 3 star can list down your names for further planning..

February 9, 2014 at 3:12 pm #28991

Hi Humayun!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I can’t confirm yet my possibility to go. I’m doing some modifications on my car and it’ll take me some time to get hte parts,instal, etc…
    Once the car ready again to hit the dunes, I’ll let you know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Definitely I would like to go, of course :yesss:
    :thanks: :thanks:

February 10, 2014 at 7:47 am #29006

Interested members above 2 or 3 star can list down your names for further planning..

1.Sajid

Levi, it will be great to have you on this trip ๐Ÿ™‚

February 10, 2014 at 8:05 am #29009

1.Sajid
    2.Duncan

we need your winch mate.

February 10, 2014 at 8:27 am #29010
    quote brianj:

quote DuncanField:

1.Sajid
    2.Duncan

we need your winch mate.

Ok so here is a Liwa experienced winch, I.m good for 28th or 7th

Ahh..That’s like a Jack pot and an asset to have you in convoy…

February 10, 2014 at 8:42 am #29012

I would love to come but I will not be in town till 13 March, Don’t know if you guys can wait till then!:(

February 11, 2014 at 7:37 pm #29022

OH!!! #-o #-o

I hope to have the car ready by the Liwa time =p~ =p~

Anyways, luckily, there’s already a winch in the convoy with the powerfull patrol from Brian :ymparty:

I hope too get ready as well, so there will be 2 :ymsmug:

I’ll update youonce the proces is almost finalized :^o :^o , problem is it’ll have a second part, so time wise… :-\ I guess I wont be ready by then.. :ymsick: :-w

February 12, 2014 at 5:05 am #29023
    quote mistermud:

OH!!! #-o #-o

Anyways, luckily, there’s already a winch in the convoy with the powerfull patrol from Brian :ymparty:

I’ll update youonce the proces is almost finalized :^o :^o , problem is it’ll have a second part, so time wise… :-\ I guess I wont be ready by then.. :ymsick: :-w

Levi,

Whats the work you are doing? YOu need any help..give me a call…I know couple of mechanics who can get the porche engine done in less than a day…

February 12, 2014 at 2:47 pm #29035
    quote khshareef:

quote mistermud:

OH!!! #-o #-o

Levi,

Whats the work you are doing? YOu need any help..give me a call…I know couple of mechanics who can get the porche engine done in less than a day…

Yes Levi what are you doing to your ride, engine, shocks tell all so we can get excited with you :):)

February 12, 2014 at 7:19 pm #29039
    quote brianj:

quote khshareef:

quote mistermud:

OH!!! #-o #-o

Levi,

Nothing special :^o :^o ;;) ๐Ÿ˜€

Just changing suspension ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I was planning to do that a bit later but I broke a shock last trip, so sudenly it was the wright moment to do it.
    The only issue is that I have to do wheels at same time, so costs wise it’s a bit struggling to get both done :ymtongue: X(

It’ll take still a bit as I have to receive every part. Mounting, is my favourite part!! That I’ll do it myself :ymhug: :ymhug:

Anyways, thanks a lot Humayun and Brian!!! You’ll love the suspension once done!! O:-)

Yes Levi what are you doing to your ride, engine, shocks tell all so we can get excited with you :):)

February 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm #29083
    quote khshareef:

quote brianj:

quote DuncanField:

1.Sajid
    2.Duncan

we need your winch mate.

Ok so here is a Liwa experienced winch, I.m good for 28th or 7th

Ahh..That’s like a Jack pot and an asset to have you in convoy…

Humayun I have a major conflict and can no longer participate in this drive Thursday/Friday evenings has become an issue, but can do a local day drive on Friday. I have removed my post.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.