Liwa revisit January 28th & 29th ‘2011.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

I am honoured to have been a part of this drive. I would like to thank each and every participants of Liwa Drive. My special thanks to Ahmed Bhai, Anil Bhai, Sylvester, Navin & Sam. They were ever enthusiastic at all times of need.

The drive was amazing! Regret for missing the second day’s drive, which I believe was even more interesting & challenging. Well… family calls! Had to rush home to our kid.

I hope to join the next trip and do more recovery than being recovered!!

Cheers!

February 2, 2011 at 7:49 am #13616

Apologies for a late feedback on this… but I was astounded by this trip… one of the best ever for me!!! I had never experienced this rush of adrenalin in the desert before… totally awesome trip… inspite of all the stucks we had I still felt it was a great learning ground of all…Since I was just a passenger and the photographer,,, I had the best time… I am glad I was a part of this drive… Thank you Ahmed for a great Lead!!! Three cheers to you! The company was great, Anil, Sam Navin, Silvester, Yanka, Sridhar, Zaheer, Dhanu and the kids… The usual gang was missed … Ali, Imran and Salim my singing partners…. Thank you once again guys for making this a memorable one for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.