Mabrook.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Very glad to announce some new appointments…
    Official Moderator status for

a. Abid Ali aka Black Rose.
    b. Jessil aka Desert Dragon.
    c. Mohammed Yamout.

You guys have been already giving excellent support right from our inception,
    We still need support from all our members & we will go & grow :good: :good: :good:

June 2, 2008 at 6:19 pm #4234

I would like to thank the Management for believing in us ….. Inshallah we will all take this club to the next level as a Family……

Congrats ….. Jessil & Mohammed Yamout

June 2, 2008 at 10:56 pm #4236

Congratulations! 🙂

:yesss:

June 3, 2008 at 5:10 am #4239

how about me? :bleh:

June 3, 2008 at 5:43 am #4241

Dear Members,

Firstly, I would like to thank our great administrator for his belief in me and appointing me as an official moderator, getting a promotion is always the best feeling…

I would also like to thank everyone else on the team for making this happen, I truly appreciate everyone’s comments as it really means a lot to me. I have been giving my 100 percent effort and support from the start and will continue to do so in this post and hope that we all will reach for the stars; where our club will prosper and grow, of course while having lots of fun

Lastly, I sincerely am thanking everyone for the continuous support, gestures, and the messages congratulating me. It means a lot and thank you all.

Regards,

The newly promoted Desert Dragon Moderator 😀

June 3, 2008 at 6:41 am #4242

Congratulation guys. Really proud of you all. :dance:

June 3, 2008 at 7:40 am #4243

Thanks WC …… its been a long time, I havent seen you guys …… !! But wat to do …. health comes first.

June 3, 2008 at 7:52 am #4244

You take it easy bro. Get back to action when your fully fit or we can always meet for a coffee too.

BUT HEALTH COMES FIRST…

June 3, 2008 at 9:52 am #4247
    quote htawalbeh:

You are being watched very closely for Marshal Status…
    That needs appraisal on certain points, essentially need a few more trips.
    Insha Allah. :good:

June 3, 2008 at 10:19 am #4249
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote htawalbeh:

You are being watched very closely for Marshal Status…
    That needs appraisal on certain points, essentially need a few more trips.
    Insha Allah. :good:

few more trips+GPS and a powerful car :drive: :good:

June 3, 2008 at 1:04 pm #4252

Congratulations guys!

Ali mate, I don’t think we’ve met…. maybe the scarf camouflaged face doesn’t brush my memory.. hope to catch up soon. You can buy WC and me coffee in celebration 😉

Desert Dragon really deserves the promotion, I’ve seen his personal commitment to the club myself. Way to go and keep it going bud. Congrats!

June 3, 2008 at 6:44 pm #4255

I havent been able to join any ME OFFROADER trip as yet ….. I was suppose to go but unfortunately I had a Heart Attack that day …. and I am not allowed to be in the desert till July ….. but yes we can always meet up for a Coffee … (but im not allowed to have coffee) I can have fresh juice. 😉 Hope to see ya guys soon ….

June 3, 2008 at 7:25 pm #4257

Thank you all for the trust given.

I know i havnt been that active but im way too caught up with family, work, and travel.

Sure will meet up when am back. .Cheers.

June 4, 2008 at 5:49 am #4262

congratultions guys!!! i know you will take our club from strength to strength^^ :yay:

June 7, 2008 at 5:34 am #4367

I would like to congraulate once again to Jessil ….. for becoming the 1st Marshall of the Club …….

CONGRATS … MATE 🙂 you deserve it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.