ME Offroaders LOGO Drive ……

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author

well they are all nice …. but it looks more like …. DDC logo only they have the circle shape there and we have the tyre shape …. I dont know its upto the members …. whatever they want to decide as logo. Its a open club … all are welcome to give their opinion. But as far as I am concerned I’ve been checking n surfing on the websites on n off ….. for couple of weeks …. most of the offroading clubs have offroad vehicle in their logos. Just goto msn or google and type offroad club logos in image section. You will get idea from there. I will still say … its upto all the members whatever logo they decide. All logos are nice. I really appreciate the commitment from Hamza and Jo. Keep it up guys ….. We should all work as a family to make this club famous and fun !!!

June 5, 2008 at 8:35 am #4318

have u got the DDC logo anywhere on disk ? Cannot visualise it…. cheers.

tyre change ? …. tell me what ur thinking.

vehicle in logo like others.
    Could be a good reason not to have a vehicle in the logo as so many others have a vehicle in it.

will bring this on paper tomorrow so do a vote or comments etc on it / cheers / J

June 5, 2008 at 8:38 am #4319

aah… also could be an idea to take this photo again with a vehicle or two in it…

also this is from Getty Images so we cannot use it anyway as they like to sue people and make money when an image is used with rights usage being paid.. it is a big desert out there so we can take our own photos.. make it totally personal.

client meeting now….

June 5, 2008 at 8:41 am #4320
    quote josephleebrown:

have u got the DDC logo anywhere on disk ? Cannot visualise it…. cheers.

tyre change ? …. tell me what ur thinking.

vehicle in logo like others.
    Could be a good reason not to have a vehicle in the logo as so many others have a vehicle in it.

will bring this on paper tomorrow so do a vote or comments etc on it / cheers / J

Good Work Jo … but it looks more like a tourist company’s logo …… I would suggest we should have a 4×4 in our logo and if we use some good color combination it will definitely gonna rock the screen. http://www.dubaidesertclub.com go to their website and look at their logo. Again its members choice whatever they decide.

June 5, 2008 at 8:52 am #4321

flip the image…. nicer curve… and get someone to drive up the top…

June 5, 2008 at 8:55 am #4322

anyhows…. need to shoot.. so let’s chat face to face as better than digital ! and we can get a lot more done in 5 mins face to face !

June 5, 2008 at 9:28 am #4324

Ya guys id suggest the same too. We shud sit for dinner one day and chat about all this. Once im back we can set a date..

June 5, 2008 at 9:53 am #4326

well i think they all look pretty good, although i still like the one with the jeep on it. (seriously it’s not cause i drive one).

June 5, 2008 at 8:35 pm #4341
    quote josephleebrown:

all looks like the DDC logo, which i dont like (no offence) but its a personal opinion

June 5, 2008 at 9:37 pm #4343
    quote htawalbeh:

quote josephleebrown:

all looks like the DDC logo, which i dont like (no offence) but its a personal opinion

lol .. i also dont like the DDC logo .. again no offence .. just a personal opinion

June 5, 2008 at 9:40 pm #4344
    quote josephleebrown:

anyhows…. need to shoot.. so let’s chat face to face as better than digital ! and we can get a lot more done in 5 mins face to face !

Joseph and blackrose .. i got a new idea .. we can have a tyre but only the tyre sitting on top of a dune .. and on the circumference of the tyre .. we can write MEOffroaders.com Just for fun!

how do you think that will turn out to be?

June 6, 2008 at 9:27 am #4349

could have coyote n road runner too lol! i like the tyre idea 🙂

June 6, 2008 at 3:52 pm #4353

Guys …. I have sent few samples of OFF-ROAD Club Logos from around the world to Pervaiz Bhai …. He will get the idea what we should go for as a LOGO. After his concerns I will try and design more logos for the club and then the club members, executive committee can decide which logo they want. In the mean time I have designed the banner logo for our club …. its a simple ME OFFROADERS which we can put on the back side of our car screens. I have used the bright yellow color which will really gonna catch the attention on the road. I will upload the design as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your comments and views. Together we can make the difference.

June 8, 2008 at 2:38 pm #4428

Guys …. more options as follows :

Logo1

Logo2

Logo3

Logo4

Logo5

Logo6

Logo7

Logo8

Logo9

June 8, 2008 at 2:41 pm #4430

number 5 is very very nice!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.