MEOffroaders Gallery is up!

• Author

I have installed a gallery for our trips. To prevent the site from becoming slow .. and also there is no need to keep too many images on the server .. we are only going to keep the images of our previous trip in the gallery. The gallery is still in the testing phase .. i hope you like it. I have uploaded the pics of our last trip and it seems fine to me. Please check it out and let me know if you encounter any bugs. I will be editing the feel of the gallery soon to suit the feel of our site. Also notice the like on the top of the gallery on the left when you want to navigate back to the MEO homepage. Link to the gallery: http://www.meoffroaders.com/gallery

Thanks.

July 27, 2008 at 4:06 am #6479

cool. can we upload?

July 27, 2008 at 6:54 am #6497
    quote mhmdyamout:

cool. can we upload?

Not yet .. But its being worked on ๐Ÿ™‚ For now .. i will put up the images .. everyone can upload on their galleries like they do and i will upload for them on our server.

July 27, 2008 at 12:52 pm #6522

shift to VB…so used to the moderation tools in that…that this is a pain in the ass…

July 27, 2008 at 2:21 pm #6524
    quote devilsmind:

shift to VB…so used to the moderation tools in that…that this is a pain in the ass…

you pay up .. i will shift :bleh:

July 27, 2008 at 2:28 pm #6525
    quote Hamza:

quote devilsmind:

heights of miserliness ๐Ÿ˜

July 27, 2008 at 2:32 pm #6526
    quote devilsmind:

quote Hamza:

quote devilsmind:

heights of miserliness ๐Ÿ˜

its too early and i am still learning many things .. let me learn upto the vB limit and everything will have its own good time ๐Ÿ™‚

August 9, 2008 at 8:14 pm #6941

The gallery has been a failure and hence this topic is locked until further notice.

We are working on a new idea, please have patience.

Thanks.

• The topic ‘MEOffroaders Gallery is up!’ is closed to new replies.