Middle East V4 GPS Maps

• Author

200 AED for installing them on your device.
    100 AED extra for installing it on your PC/Laptop.

Yamout is nice.

July 26, 2008 at 8:36 am #6406
    quote mhmdyamout:

200 AED for installing them on your device.
    100 AED extra for installing it on your PC/Laptop.

Yamout is nice.

Is it for any GPS ???

July 26, 2008 at 8:43 am #6407

I do not think pirated may be a good idea…
    Blaze computers gets a reseller price of AED455/- from AMIT, for the original City Navigator…
    This is available at cost price to all members.
    One will be able to upgrade the maps also later, which are changing quite frequently in Middle East, if you have the original.
    This may not be possible in the pirated version.

July 26, 2008 at 9:48 am #6417
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

I do not think pirated may be a good idea…
    Blaze computers gets a reseller price of AED455/- from AMIT, for the original City Navigator…
    This is available at cost price to all members.
    One will be able to upgrade the maps also later, which are changing quite frequently in Middle East, if you have the original.
    This may not be possible in the pirated version.

yeah.. give it about another 3 months… they will have to be an update… something to do with some country over the other side of the Persian Gulf… MEO… political and topical but just for fun.

When the fireworks, start, me is gonna grab me some pop corn and a nuclear bunker.

July 26, 2008 at 10:27 am #6421

ok fine fine ill do it for free.. or for a Twix bar and Red bull. now which is better pirated or 455dhs? :rofl:

Ahmed the thing is about buying the maps is that no matter how much they update and upgrade them, it will still be 25% useless as to current road changes. So why pay now.

July 26, 2008 at 10:41 am #6425
    quote mhmdyamout:

ok fine fine ill do it for free.. or for a Twix bar and Red bull. now which is better pirated or 455dhs? :rofl:

Ahmed the thing is about buying the maps is that no matter how much they update and upgrade them, it will still be 25% useless as to current road changes. So why pay now.

Ahmed.. can i have my money bak..:) lolz……

July 26, 2008 at 12:14 pm #6431
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote mhmdyamout:

Ahmed.. can i have my money bak..:) lolz……

depends on if u load the maps and tracks though.. :bleh: no comment !

July 26, 2008 at 1:52 pm #6437
    quote mhmdyamout:

Now we are talking??? :bounce:
    Why did you not make this offer earlier…we already bought three City Navigator CD’s…

July 26, 2008 at 5:46 pm #6444

Ask hussein and he will tell u wich day and at what time i found this solution. it was the day after his bday at 11 am when i found the crack for the maps and managed to get it on the devices.

July 27, 2008 at 8:58 am #6513

yes i think we should manage some maps incase sombody gets lost like in the trip before the intermidiete drive.

July 28, 2008 at 7:37 am #6550

Yami …. is it for all the GPS or only work with GARMIN ?

July 28, 2008 at 7:45 am #6552
    quote blackrose101:

depends, what PC software came with ur GGPS?

July 28, 2008 at 8:08 am #6555
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote blackrose101:

depends, what PC software came with ur GGPS?

I’ve Mio Map uploaded in my GPS … rite now on SD Card

July 28, 2008 at 8:28 am #6556

Can i have a copy of ur PC CD? or any cd that came with ur GPS?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.