Motorola MT-777 Walkie Talkie Programming

• Author

Hello everyone,

The video below is about the Motorola Walkie Talkie model: MT-777. I’ve seen a few people having issues with programming this device so I finally decided to do a video and show you guys how to program the channels:

https://youtu.be/W6-BLXsIKGQ

For the sake of simplicity, this is the link to the Walkie Talkie FAQs post:
    http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1454

In the video I mention Puxing PX-777 which this “Motorola” is based on/rebranded/knockedoff, this is the link to the User Manual for that brand which works for this Motorola:
    https://www.argentdata.com/files/px-777.pdf

I’m not sure if that user manual will stay on that site forever, so if you wish to keep the pdf file you can save it.
    I should note that I’m not trying to promote this specific device and there may be other better devices out there, this is just what I have ๐Ÿ˜›

February 25, 2016 at 10:12 pm #35110

Nice post Sash. I have seen many confused at start of drives.. i have the gp338plus. Prob also a rebrand but has the motorola manual. But seems works the same.I take it with me on drives

If any interested i will scan and provide but not post due to possible copywrite issues.

February 26, 2016 at 12:19 am #35111

Nice tutorial Sasha. I have two of these radios and while they do work great, they were a bit tricky to set up so your video is very clear and spot on!

February 26, 2016 at 4:42 pm #35116

thanks Sasha it was helpful video !!! you should had post this long time back ๐Ÿ˜› before we learned it in hard way ๐Ÿ˜›

February 26, 2016 at 5:23 pm #35118
    quote tambi.ishak:

thanks Sasha it was helpful video !!! you should had post this long time back ๐Ÿ˜› before we learned it in hard way ๐Ÿ˜›

hehe thanks

ya I should have done it sooner too, but it always slipped my mind.

April 12, 2016 at 7:25 pm #35585

This is spot on Sash!
    I have the MT777 which I think it was from B13 for AED220 and I had some issues with incorrectly programming it. I could hear but couldn’t be heard. So I wasted more than 2 hours in Dragon Mart last Friday going from one shop to another asking if any of them knew how to program this model. Unfortunately I found out the hard way that none of them have any clue and we’re just pushing buttons and turning nobs! So I went back home and found another You Tube video of some guy in the States showing how to program the PX777 and as you say it is the same method. Worked it out and now all 14 channels are programmed and set to go… Great tutorial for others facing troubles [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 8, 2016 at 10:54 am #36147

I just picked up one of these radios yesterday. Selling for 180aed now ๐Ÿ™‚

July 11, 2016 at 8:04 am #36156

Very nice Sasha, great initiative!!!

July 11, 2016 at 1:10 pm #36158

Thanks for making this video Sasha. I just followed it step-by-step and it worked perfectly :thanks:

July 11, 2016 at 9:57 pm #36159

Nice video many thanks

August 8, 2016 at 6:53 pm #36282

Thank you @Sash716 :thanks: for making this tutorial. i got an MT-777 today and the manual made no sense :ymdevil:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.