My Sky Dive – Wasi Abbas

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    quote brianj:

quote wasiabbas:

Hi DO’s,

Just wanted to share my thrilled and the BEST experience in life time… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNtnPZgdag[/media]

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNtnPZgdag

Hey Wasi, that looks like a great wheeze nice ๐Ÿ˜€ You’ve given an idea for our 30th wedding anniversary :ymdevil:

Hey Brian yes indeed its an nice idea to celebrate your wedding anniversary :-BD …may b you can request those instructors to give you time to cut the cake in the plane which will be covered in video too ๐Ÿ˜‰ …then after DIVE of the life… :yesss:
    Anywaz wish you and Niki a happy happy wedding anniversary my frd… :ymhug: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: time….wish to see that ever smile on you both always…. ๐Ÿ˜€

March 10, 2013 at 7:49 am #24454
    quote wasiabbas:

quote brianj:

quote wasiabbas:

Hi DO’s,

Anywaz wish you and Niki a happy happy wedding anniversary my frd… :ymhug: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: time….wish to see that ever smile on you both always…. ๐Ÿ˜€

:thanks: brother

March 10, 2013 at 10:17 am #24469
    quote wasiabbas:

…may b you can request those instructors to give you time to cut the cake in the plane which will be covered in video too ๐Ÿ˜‰ …then after DIVE of the life… :yesss:

All the best Nikki and Brian. Would go a step further to Wasi’s suggestion and say try cutting the cake during the fall if the instructors can accomodate the request. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 10, 2013 at 11:11 am #24472
    quote zarir:

quote wasiabbas:

…may b you can request those instructors to give you time to cut the cake in the plane which will be covered in video too ๐Ÿ˜‰ …then after DIVE of the life… :yesss:

All the best Nikki and Brian. Would go a step further to Wasi’s suggestion and say try cutting the cake during the fall if the instructors can accomodate the request. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

:thanks: Zarir, we shall ask, I’d be a bit worried about the knife falling or us spinning into it and us being cut up instead ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway we may do the celebration with you guys in the sands, sort of early off-road season picnic or another BBQ, it’s not till October 5th ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cool idea about sky diving into the FJ out at AL Faqaa and taking off for a drive :))

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.