NEW/FEWBEE/INTER DRIVE + BBQ EVENING ON 20th FEB

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    quote Wieneke:

quote anastb:

Congrats Weineke! What is ur new ride?

Got a FJ cruiser TRD. Can’t wait to try it out!

excellent choice πŸ˜‰

February 19, 2015 at 6:43 am #32069
    quote Wieneke:

quote anastb:

Nice one Wieneke :-BD .. Kudos to your spirit :YMAPPLAUSE:

February 19, 2015 at 10:34 am #32073
    quote Wieneke:

quote anastb:

Congratulations, welcome to the FUN side πŸ™‚

February 19, 2015 at 5:21 pm #32077
    quote Wieneke:

Am in for the drive (got a new ride) & bbq!

Congraats !

February 20, 2015 at 6:53 pm #32080

Very much ch enjoyed today’s ride… Thank you marshalls and sweepers… Fantastic job.

Sand storm made the drive and fixing pop outs very interesting… Good sized convoy today with relatively few recoveries which was very nice.

Looking forwards to seeing you guys on the next outing

February 21, 2015 at 7:02 am #32082

Yesterday drive was a very different driving experience due to the sandstorm.
    Driving during a sandstorm was a new experience for me and I enjoyed it…
    This was the largest convoy since I started driving with the club but was very organized and moved smoothly and seamlessly. Different driver levels blended together nicely.
    Ended with a nice warm BBQ…
    BIG thanks to the Founder, Marshals and Sweepers.

Hope to see you soon in the sand.

Ahmed Khalil

February 21, 2015 at 5:11 pm #32085

Thanks Ashraf and Ahmed for your feedback, you’ll are being very humble as a lot was done by you guys interns of fixing the pop outs πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ , that what team work is all out and I see guys as future stars as well πŸ˜€ to keep Dubai Offroaders going. Well done Ash and Ahmed. :thanks:

February 21, 2015 at 6:53 pm #32086
    quote Matthews:

Thanks Ashraf and Ahmed for your feedback, you’ll are being very humble as a lot was done by you guys interns of fixing the pop outs πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ , that what team work is all out and I see guys as future stars as well πŸ˜€ to keep Dubai Offroaders going. Well done Ash and Ahmed. :thanks:

Thanks Sanjay,

Half the fun is helping out with recoveries and Pop-outs… You can learn a lot about desert driving by really looking at how and why someone needs to be recovered. Always a pleasure to help and I appreciate you guys allowing us to participate in the recoveries.

Cheers

February 22, 2015 at 9:34 am #32087
    quote Iwamas:

quote Matthews:

Thanks Sanjay,

Half the fun is helping out with recoveries and Pop-outs… You can learn a lot about desert driving by really looking at how and why someone needs to be recovered. Always a pleasure to help and I appreciate you guys allowing us to participate in the recoveries.

Cheers

Thanks Sanjay,

I am looking forward to driving with you very soon…

Have a good day
    Ahmed

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.