New to the club

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    quote zdoleh:

who the hell is this animal crap pajero fanatic guy?? dude pajero is a microwave even a microwave can do a better job, with all do respect to pajero lovers but this is what i think. and now i know u like pajero i hate it even more.

he dnt have pajero..he got a nissan…

June 10, 2008 at 10:29 pm #4494
    quote zdoleh:

who the hell is this animal crap pajero fanatic guy?? dude pajero is a microwave even a microwave can do a better job, with all do respect to pajero lovers but this is what i think. and now i know u like pajero i hate it even more.

Ziaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

3aleha 7ag 3arab hai ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
    whats wrong with the Pajero !!!!!!!!!!

i have a Pajero but i dont like it ๐Ÿ˜€

June 11, 2008 at 4:28 am #4498

Hussain my bro, ur pajero is something else it has u inside, but if u put a crappy ass person like animal inside any car it’ll be filthy, some pep really have nothing to do in theire life ๐Ÿ™‚ so they try to get attention in anyway, i can say that he need some medication or the desert affected his brain.

June 11, 2008 at 5:22 am #4499
    quote zdoleh:

Hussain my bro, ur pajero is something else it has u inside, but if u put a crappy ass person like animal inside any car it’ll be filthy, some pep really have nothing to do in theire life ๐Ÿ™‚ so they try to get attention in anyway, i can say that he need some medication or the desert affected his brain.

6aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf :point: :good:

June 12, 2008 at 7:40 am #4559

This A$$ doeesnt even drive the Pajero. He drives a stolen car. :dance:

June 12, 2008 at 9:08 am #4566
    quote WiLdCaT:

This A$$ doeesnt even drive the Pajero. He drives a stolen car. :dance:

I really wanna know this Fu**** !!! so I can kick his ASS !!

June 12, 2008 at 9:56 am #4567

Time will come bro. Time will come.

June 12, 2008 at 12:19 pm #4580

/fume someone pls text me or else i have full 2 weeks to wait!!!! the suspense is killing me!!

June 15, 2008 at 7:32 am #4641
    quote WiLdCaT:

Time will come bro. Time will come.

Its taking too long to come Venu, I say we should simply drag it here :dance: I bet Jessil, Ali, Hussain, and many more will agree here with me…well, so will you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

June 15, 2008 at 3:08 pm #4653

These people…the whole lot of them…are jealous of you guys…
    they cannot do anything but sit and watch us climb one pinnacle after another, step by step…
    We believe in action, not talk…let’s just do our work guys( & gals)…
    let’s not even give them this much attention…
    they do not deserve it…honestly… ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Cheer up & have fun… :dance:

June 15, 2008 at 3:56 pm #4658

lol check out de new jeep and cry!!!!! this is real pics from some island called uk? lol wat a shit place but hell its fun!!! missing u peeps!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.