NEWBIE DRIVE ON 31/01/2009

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    quote Desert Dragon:

Dear alll..

Due to some emergency, we are cancelling tomorrow’s newbie drives….

Jessil

What happend?? Could someone else lead the trip ? :-\

February 1, 2009 at 8:35 am #9633

Let’s decide on a new Rule…

[center]A Drive once posted cannot be cancelled.[/center]

In case the Marshal posting it has some other urgent engagement/s,
    It is his/ her responsibility to arrange an alternative leader to manage the drive.

I believe this is basic courtesy to all the other Participants.

February 1, 2009 at 8:49 am #9634

Very valid point Ahmed Bhai, I was also thinking the same when i saw this. And wondering why cant Jessil find a substitute to take this drive.

But what happen if there is no one actually willing to take the drive as everyone is stuck or commited and leader is stuck with other thing or sick……???????

I was thinking we should always make and post drive with backup person Known as leader 2. And before posting a drive we all should find a leader 2 and then post the drive. Lets discuss this and find some solution.

Be it leader II, leader2, leader too. πŸ˜‰

February 1, 2009 at 11:15 am #9635

I second Gaurav on this as it is a very good idea. Cancellation changes the mood of the whole group registered for a particular event.

February 2, 2009 at 8:03 am #9638

Absolute Genius Gaurav…

We will hence-forth have a Leader II for every drive,
    whose name will be posted on the forum with his/her prior concurrence.

February 2, 2009 at 10:14 am #9639

Necessity is the mother of invention Ahmed Bhai.

When i first saw jessil cancelled the drive, i was feeling bad and at the same time i knew it must be real urgent matter for him to take this decision. I love to take drive but i was having my cousin marr on same weekend and just wishing that Jessil shouldnt call me, as i hate to refuse and was stuck with marriage commitment since last month. πŸ˜• :-s

After a while this great idea popped in my head. πŸ™‚

February 2, 2009 at 12:17 pm #9640
    quote Gaurav:

Necessity is the mother of invention Ahmed Bhai.

When i first saw jessil cancelled the drive, i was feeling bad and at the same time i knew it must be real urgent matter for him to take this decision. I love to take drive but i was having my cousin marr on same weekend and just wishing that Jessil shouldnt call me, as i hate to refuse and was stuck with marriage commitment since last month. πŸ˜• :-s

After a while this great idea popped in my head. πŸ™‚

i think now its my time to speak…

well.. i cancelled the trip.. b’coz i was sick… n since im not going for the drive 3 newbies are backed out.. who is my colleague… n for only one newbies there is no point of contuining with d drive..n my sweap had emergency call from the office…

even hamza called me up in the morning and ask whtr i wanted to go in the afternoon… i said its upto hamza and ahmed to decide….

even if we go in the afternoon also there might be only one newbie and myself and ahmed…

what ever happends… happens for goods… you guys know me very well.. im always ready for any drive except early morning coffee with roshan.. πŸ˜‰ .. dats just b’coz i cant get up early in the morning… n spoil my rest of the day.. :thanks:

February 2, 2009 at 12:58 pm #9641
    quote Desert Dragon:

im always ready for any drive except early morning coffee with roshan.. πŸ˜‰ .. dats just b’coz i cant get up early in the morning… n spoil my rest of the day.. :thanks:

My objective for 2009 will be to tie my tow rope to Jessil’s feet on a thursday night and drag him early morning with his spotted lungi to Big Red 😐

February 2, 2009 at 1:12 pm #9642
    quote Roshan:

quote Desert Dragon:

im always ready for any drive except early morning coffee with roshan.. πŸ˜‰ .. dats just b’coz i cant get up early in the morning… n spoil my rest of the day.. :thanks:

My objective for 2009 will be to tie my tow rope to Jessil’s feet on a thursday night and drag him early morning with his spotted lungi to Big Red 😐

i dont even know hw 2 wear lungi…. πŸ˜› ….

surely i’ll join one of ur coffee with roshan.. if you change d name to break fast with roshan/lunch with roshan….n my mums coffee is much btr.. πŸ˜‰

February 2, 2009 at 7:12 pm #9645

Gaurav… did you just use the word ‘stuck’ to describe your state of holy matrimony?

I suggest you edit that post asap… wouldn’t want Bhabi dearest to find out. :ymdevil:

This is just the begining… soon we’ll see you on the Coffee drives.. :ymhug: ‘cos wifey doesn’t let you come out to play…

=))

February 3, 2009 at 4:00 am #9647

Sahmed: Read post calmly, i meant for my cousin’s marriage commitment (I was stuck with….) not mine. And stop this mirch masala. Im already getting good idea how married life will be as we are spending lot more time together to redo our house, than we use to meet once in a week before ;-).

February 3, 2009 at 4:52 am #9648
    quote Gaurav:

Sahmed: Read post calmly, i meant for my cousin’s marriage commitment (I was stuck with….) not mine. And stop this mirch masala. Im already getting good idea how married life will be as we are spending lot more time together to redo our house, than we use to meet once in a week before ;-).

good luck bro.. ur lucky that you wife let you go out n she luves dune bashing.. there are some smart ppl among us.. who fool there wifes n attend only early morning drive.. =))
    rt roshan???

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.