NEWBIE + FEWBEE – FRIDAY AFTERNOON DRIVE – 18/01/2013

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Thanks Lead Marshal for your report and for the correction as well as the coverage of what I didnt mention. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Best Regards

January 21, 2013 at 12:21 pm #22364
    quote Desert King:

Thank you all for joining the Fewbie convoy…..

All the participants reached at the meeting point on time except the lead and sweep. Lead and sweep were late due to the delay happened in the morning drive. Once we reached the meeting point immediately we started moving to the deflation point. After deflation I had given a task to Amjed to give the briefing to our offroad enthusiasts which he did very nicely. In Musbah’s report he mentioned my name by mistake. The briefing was done by Amjed.

After briefing we immediately started the convoy. The initial stage was with slow pace and gradually increased the pace and difficulty level. To my surprise everybody driven well in a safe manner and maintained the set pace. So the drive was enjoyable except some minor stuck.

On the route I saw two cars were at the top of the dune with some locals. I thought they were sitting there and chit chatting. So we passed them from little far. But after passing a quite distance I turn around and looked at them then I felt something wrong. So I turned back the convoy towards those two cars. Nobody noticed that we were going back to the same spot. Once we reached near to them there was a SW base modified Prado sitting on the crest. And one Tundra hanging on the crest. Its look like Prado got crested so Tundra came to pull him down and he also got stuck. Now they don’t have any vehicle to rescue them. That’s why we are always saying minimum three cars are ideal combination for desert driving. Firoz rescued that Prado and we made sure about that Prado can rescue the Tundra. After that we continued our drive and reached the Pink Rock where newbie convoy was waiting for us for the Photo-session.

After playing little while there we headed back to the exit route. Over all the drive was fantastic and I enjoyed the company. There is no need to comment everybody’s drive separately. All of you were drove well and I am looking forward to you all are joining for the next level very soon.

Thank you all for joining this drive and demonstrating your skills. Hope to see you all for the next drive.

Mr. Thanseer ..

It was Cheverolet – Silverado not Tundra…

January 21, 2013 at 2:20 pm #22371
    quote shabeer saidu mohammed:

Mr. Thanseer ..

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• Still Tundra is active with you ??? :)) :)) :))

January 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm #22385

Mr. Thanseer ..

What ever that was…. That was an elephant… :)) :)) :))

January 22, 2013 at 8:50 am #22405
    quote Desert King:

Mr. Thanseer ..

What ever that was…. That was an elephant… :)) :)) :))

@-) @-) @-) =)) =)) =))

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.