Newbie + Fewbee Friday Morning Drive 20/07/2012

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Gerry,

All the Best..We have Major – Offroad Rescue Unit Tushar with us.

July 19, 2012 at 8:30 am #17781

All the best to Ganesh for the checkride! I know how it feels like! ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best Gerry for your first lead, it gives me great pleasure to see you rise and onto the level of leading a convoy tomorrow! ๐Ÿ™‚

July 19, 2012 at 8:47 am #17784

All the best to Ganesh & Gerry, hope to see in many more stars.
    drive safe & have fun!

look forward to the friday drive.

July 19, 2012 at 8:49 am #17785
    quote Hamza:

All the best Gerry for your first lead, it gives me great pleasure to see you rise and onto the level of leading a convoy tomorrow! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks a ton Hamza…. ๐Ÿ™‚

July 19, 2012 at 8:50 am #17786
    quote Amjed:

All the best to Ganesh & Gerry, hope to see in many more stars.
    drive safe & have fun!

look forward to the friday drive.

Thank u so much Amjed….im sure even you are not too far from this….cheers

July 19, 2012 at 8:51 am #17787
    quote Ganesh:

quote Hamza:

Thanks a ton Hamza…. ๐Ÿ™‚

May the valves come off nicely and cleanly during deflation, and may the Pajero dance on ridges and dune tops! :p

:)) :))

July 19, 2012 at 10:26 am #17792

My grace already goes like this – “Thank you for providing us with a manual FJ cruiser, insight and ideas for the algorithms running on Dubai Offroaders website, marshals who are amazing and provide everything they got, members for taking part and trusting us and making this club larger and larger, self populating sitemaps that we have on Google, Bing and Yahoo and please, please, with a cherry on top, give us higher search engine page ranks” :p

July 19, 2012 at 11:36 am #17793

WOW!!!! This is going to be fun!!!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: I hope I don’t get stuck too often this time. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Go for it Gerry!!!1

Ganesh, good luck!!!!!!

July 19, 2012 at 11:45 am #17794
    quote robinsonleiva:

WOW!!!! This is going to be fun!!!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: I hope I don’t get stuck too often this time. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Go for it Gerry!!!1

Ganesh, good luck!!!!!!

Thanks Rob….

July 19, 2012 at 1:38 pm #17804

Friends…I’m back….Please include me in one of the convey :drive:

July 19, 2012 at 7:12 pm #17805

Proud moment to see a Pajero leading……all the best Ganesh!!!

July 20, 2012 at 1:49 am #17807

Regrets , I woldnt be able to join.

July 20, 2012 at 7:23 am #17810

First of all……CONGRATULATIONS to Gerry for the 3rd star and the marshal cap…..it was a gr8 moment and was nice to see Gerry acheiving one more milestone…..well done Gerry…keep it up buddy :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Secondly…..it was a gr8 moment for me too, as I was leading for the first time and my driving skills were been tested by our two senior marshals….Mr. Sam & Mr. Satvinder…..the other two convoys were led by Gkumar and Gerry respectively…..

Regarding my drive, i would only say that i had the best of company with me to allow me to face all the challenges while leading…..Thanks a ton Sam and Sattu for the guidance and patience ๐Ÿ™‚ u guys showed for me…..It was only because of all the lessons I have learnt in Dubai Offroaders Club that I was able to reach all the points without any hassle….I tried my best to make my own track to reach the points where we met the other two convoys….i have experienced these areas plenty of times following the lead marshals, but today the fun was totally different as I actually read the tracks and the dunes properly….

I hope I have been up to the mark….but the rest all depends on the senior marshal to decide my leading skills….

Whatever the decision maybe….Iam always here to learn more and more and develop my offroading abilities…

Once again :thanks: to Sam and Sattu and especially the chief – Ali to give me this opportunity.

Special Thanks to the entire group of today’s drive who wished me good luck…. :thanks:

This time couldnt click any pictures as I was totally busy in leading ๐Ÿ˜€ …..im sure Tushar must have plenty of photos and also the time lapse recording….eagerly waiting to see that… ๐Ÿ™‚

Also waiting for the detailed report from Kumar….

Cheers guys….see you all very soon for the next drive…. :drive:

July 20, 2012 at 8:00 am #17816

Mabrook Ganesh……. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

will join you guys from next week drive… :drive: :drive:

July 20, 2012 at 8:09 am #17817

Hope you did a great job Ganesh :-BD All the very best and wait for the assessment report from your examiners :-ss
    Hope today reminded you the day you appeared for the UAE driving license test :p

Kudos to Gerry for his maiden successful lead, welcome to the Offroad Rescue Unit Team :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Well the drive report, I leave it to the the members of both convoys. Will be happy to know from convoy members, how did they feel the drive rather than furnishing my conclusions ๐Ÿ˜€

You all are welcome to express openly your comments and suggestions for improvements :-BD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.