Newbie/Fewbei Drive on 26th Sept Meeting Point changed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I normally never know when I have to work, so normally register at last moment for :drive: see you all tomorrow, hopefully.

just to add, which co-ordinates are correct? one Saj posted or the original one in post.. I will check again tomorrow for confirmation from experienced guys.

September 25, 2014 at 5:26 pm #30953
    quote Vijay:

I normally never know when I have to work, so normally register at last moment for :drive: see you all tomorrow, hopefully.

just to add, which co-ordinates are correct? one Saj posted or the original one in post.. I will check again tomorrow for confirmation from experienced guys.

Hi Vijay

They are more or less at the same place but it’s advisable to stick to the Marshal’s coordinates for uniformity and to avoid confusion.

One more thing, the route is fantastic and I am very confident you will spot some gazelles tomorrow.

September 26, 2014 at 5:49 am #30954
    quote Saj:

quote Vijay:

Hi Vijay

They are more or less at the same place but it’s advisable to stick to the Marshal’s coordinates for uniformity and to avoid confusion.

One more thing, the route is fantastic and I am very confident you will spot some gazelles tomorrow.

What a line up. Missing sand. Carch u guys next week for sure

September 26, 2014 at 9:17 am #30955

guys i just registered for the trip!
    hope it’s not too late!

see you this afternoon

Afraaz – 05624 10975

September 26, 2014 at 10:06 am #30956

Unfortunately I have to cancel last minute :o( shame…next week then…

September 27, 2014 at 3:48 am #30957
    quote Bernd Ziethen:

Thank you Asem, Yohan & Duli for your support during the drive. I know it was challenging due to the sand be soft but we exited on time because you guys were fantastic. Well done ๐Ÿ™‚

September 27, 2014 at 3:57 am #30958
    quote Matthews:

quote Bernd Ziethen:

Thank you Asem, Yohan & Duli for your support during the drive. I know it was challenging due to the sand be soft but we exited on time because you guys were fantastic. Well done ๐Ÿ™‚

:thanks: Sanjay and Asem for our conveys drive yesterday, another great day.
    Look forward to next time. :drive:

Anonymous
    September 27, 2014 at 4:05 am #30959
    quote Matthews:

quote Bernd Ziethen:

Have to add 2 more names to the list ๐Ÿ˜€ Vijay and Elie (For his winch recoveries) ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

September 27, 2014 at 5:42 am #30960

Thanks a lot guys for the great time yesterday. I look forward to more drives in the future.

Regards
    Prannoy

September 27, 2014 at 9:24 am #30961

Thank you all for a great day! special thanks to Sanjay and Asem for taking care of our convoy and showing us how to fix a poped out tire :thanks:

It was a good chance to meet you guys and the drive was great and it was a good chance for me to know my car, now I know the abilities and limitations of the Touareg better. My cousins who where riding with me took some videos, I will share them with you guys when I get them
    Cheers

September 27, 2014 at 10:32 am #30963

Thank you Dubaioffroaders team for yet another pleasant drive, and especially the last section, while heading to the exit point. Hope everyone enjoyed the same. See you soon on the dunes.

September 27, 2014 at 3:58 pm #30964
    quote Elie:

Thank you Dubaioffroaders team for yet another pleasant drive, and especially the last section, while heading to the exit point. Hope everyone enjoyed the same. See you soon on the dunes.

Elie,

now enough of 2 wheel driving in desert, get ur car fixed by weekend for the :drive: :thanks: for your Winch as always

September 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm #30966

Here are some shots from the newbies convoy :drive:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfWmZl8c_w[/media]

September 28, 2014 at 12:49 pm #30967
    quote GeeZee:

Here are some shots from the newbies convoy :drive:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdx1RzQYgv0[/media]

Dear GeeZee,
    It looks nice shots but unfortunately it doesn’t work, showing not available video.
    Thank you :thanks: :drive:
    Bahaa

September 28, 2014 at 7:40 pm #30971

OK, it should be working now.. Youtube didn’t like that I used PitBull’s Fireball song,, so I re-uploaded it with a different music..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.