NEWBIE, Friday 6th Feb PM Drive

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    February 7, 2015 at 8:06 am #31959

I can’t agree more with has been said here-above.

(Including the fact that you need to log in to see the “buttons” to add your name for a trip… Apologies ti my iPad I blamed for that :ymblushing: )

And the pictures on Facebook are great !

I really enjoyed driving with the Fewbees yesterday, it was great fun and the marshalers did an amazing job !

So, :thanks: everybody and see you soon for the next :drive:

February 7, 2015 at 12:16 pm #31960

Dear all,
    This is Ahmed – previously known as Ahmed&Wien 😉 I am not trying to distance myself from my wife 😀 She is a good driver after all :drive: Anyway now I have my own account.

On a serious note, the little incident of yesterday with Wieneke made us more confident in the Dubai OffRoaders team and we are definitely coming again. Again, Thank you to every and each one of you for making it a rather easy and learning experience.

See you all on Friday

Ahmed Khalil

February 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm #31961

Hi Guys,

As a big thank you to everyone who helped out, we are hosting a BBQ at our place in Al Barsha South on Friday 13 Feb after the drive!

We’ll make sure there is plenty of food and drinks, so all you need to bring is you!

Please PM me if you would like to join and get the directions to our place!

Wieneke

February 8, 2015 at 11:50 am #31973

Guys I must say we had a very interesting and fun drive on Friday, despite a few minor incidents…
    Wieneke glad no one was hurt and big thumbs up for your positive attitude after the roller 🙂 Looking forward to seeing you and Ahmad on the sand again soon!
    Our fewbie drive was supposed to end at 6PM but we stayed until 8.30PM as some cars were getting stuck. I cannot complain. The dunes became interestingly technical on the way out and the drive at night made it challenging and fun.
    Thanks Ashraf for the great drive (as usual).
    Thanks Asem for the great photos.
    Thanks Ash for all your help and support.

Until the next drive guys!

February 8, 2015 at 1:06 pm #31974

Thanks Ash for a challenging drive and to the guys that helped me with the pop out thx again !
    Wieneke and copilot good to see no one was injured ! Ahmed & Wieneke I sure we will see you back in the desert soon :drive:

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.