Newbie + Intermediate – 16/11/2012 Friday Afternoon Drive

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    quote samir_thaha:

If its morning, I am IN.. My parents are leaving to India on Friday evening so cannot make if its an affternoon drive. I am IN if its a morning drive :drive:
    Kumar bhai, Please confirm if there are plans to change the timing.

Waiting for more inputs Samir, especially from those who had already registered. Will update all, in case of any change in original drive plan (post). ๐Ÿ™‚

November 12, 2012 at 2:08 pm #20156
    quote GKumar:

quote samir_thaha:

If its morning, I am IN.. My parents are leaving to India on Friday evening so cannot make if its an affternoon drive. I am IN if its a morning drive :drive:
    Kumar bhai, Please confirm if there are plans to change the timing.

Waiting for more inputs Samir, especially from those who had already registered. Will update all, in case of any change in original drive plan (post). ๐Ÿ™‚

:thanks:

Anonymous
    November 13, 2012 at 4:07 pm #20174

Unfortunately will have to skip this trip as its in the afternoon… Tried getting permission from the Home Minister, but was denied ๐Ÿ™
    will surely be there for the 23rd event inshallah…

November 15, 2012 at 12:55 am #20193

Hey guys, I prefer the afternoon drive as I drive all the way from Abu Dhabi.

I would still come if it was a morning drive too ๐Ÿ™‚

November 15, 2012 at 6:27 am #20194

i have just registered for this trip……hope it is not too late?

If it is too late just let me know….thanks

November 15, 2012 at 8:47 am #20196

hi please add me to the list as well.
    JGC 2012
    beginner.

November 15, 2012 at 10:39 am #20198
    quote junglio:

hi please add me to the list as well.
    JGC 2012
    beginner.

Welcome to Dubai Offoraders Mustafa!!!
    Please register for the drive by clicking “Register for the Drive” button at the very first drive post. Once registered, your userid should appear along with other registered participants.
    Drive safe and have good fun :-BD :drive: :drive: :drive:

November 15, 2012 at 11:50 am #20200

my vote is for the afternoon drive!

November 15, 2012 at 12:44 pm #20202

This will be my last drive with DO. My job contract ends so I’m going back home to The Netherlands.
    I have some offroad gear in the car that I need to get rid of. whoever is interested, come meet me after the drive tomorrow, I’ll have a little trunk sale ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have: A Quansheng Radio(6 months old, programmed with DO frequencies), Snatch strap+shakles and gloves in a bag (from ACE, not worn out), Very comfy camping chair and cheap sleeping mat (both used twice), wheel wrench, 2 ton hydraulic jack from dragon mart, Some small stuff like superglue, ductape, tyre repair kit.
    I lost my flagpole today in the pyramids area so if someone happens to find the thing there, it’s yours ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all tomorrow!

November 15, 2012 at 12:53 pm #20203
    quote Chris:

I’ll have a little trunk sale ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have: A Quansheng Radio(6 months old, programmed with DO frequencies), Snatch strap+shakles and gloves in a bag (from ACE, not worn out), Very comfy camping chair and cheap sleeping mat (both used twice), wheel wrench, 2 ton hydraulic jack from dragon mart, Some small stuff like superglue, ductape, tyre repair kit.

Hi mate – can i have dibs on the snatch strap+shakles+gloves?? i was going to go out and buy a new set for my other car! Look fwd to a farewell drive with you tomorrow!

November 15, 2012 at 1:07 pm #20204

No problem.

November 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm #20205

Looking forward to my first offroad drive…

November 15, 2012 at 2:49 pm #20207
    quote Chris:

This will be my last drive with DO. My job contract ends so I’m going back home to The Netherlands.

So finally you are going to leave us ๐Ÿ™ =((
    Chris, you are a true offroader and a quick learner who picked up the trade in a very short span of time. I still remember your initial offroad days with us, in my convoy – got stuck at the entry point itself at Area 53 without a tow hooks for recovery ๐Ÿ˜€ On a quick recall, its evident that you have come far far ahead buddy :-BD Your sincerity, dedication and discipline had paid you off very well :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    I am sure the stuff you learned here will come to use some where at some point of time…. ๐Ÿ™‚
    You will be away from us in sands but not from here in the forum… ๐Ÿ˜€

November 15, 2012 at 3:13 pm #20208
    quote Moonshine:

Looking forward to my first offroad drive…

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders!!!
    One more Patrol to the Nissan club…. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Strictly follow the instructions of the Marshals, drive safe and have good fun :-BD

November 15, 2012 at 3:16 pm #20209

Majority of the votes are for afternoon dive! Hence the original drive plan remains unchanged… ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.