NEWBIE/LEARNERS TRIP – 28th March

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Special thanks to Levi and Baher for the amazing drive last Friday evening… I forgot my camera and so no pictures to share this time….

Anyone selling their GoPro????

Regards,

Kartyk

March 30, 2014 at 10:50 am #29557

Saif and the rest of the team…. Thanks a lot for the trip… Looking forward for the upcoming ones ๐Ÿ™‚

March 30, 2014 at 1:15 pm #29564

Thx Saif and rest of the team …enjoyable drive perhaps a rest break could be scheduled to enjoy the view… :ymapplause:

March 30, 2014 at 6:43 pm #29567

Hi Friends!!

Thanks for your great driving and attitude during our drive!! :thanks:

The convoy was nice paced with 8 cars, Baher (amazing sweep, thanks!!! :drive: ) and me included. A bit before the end we reached a escape exit road where you were offered possibility to stop or try to reach the end. By that time sunset was close but happily for me, you all decided to try to get till the end! ๐Ÿ™‚ :yesss:

So we reached our expected finish point after nice dune bashing and introducing some side crestings. Only a pop out made us enjoy of the nice weather meanwhile the repair was done ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also the camel parade was great to see so close ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hopefully see you all soon again!!

Thanks for joining this drive off roaders!!!!!! :ymapplause:

March 31, 2014 at 9:11 am #29574
    quote anastb:

Saif and the rest of the team…. Thanks a lot for the trip… Looking forward for the upcoming ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Anas,

It was a pleasure having you and that blue beast of yours on the drive

thanks for keeping up with my request of not getting stuck.

Look forward to driving with you again soon Inshallah.

Saif

March 31, 2014 at 9:16 am #29575
    quote Remross:

Thx Saif and rest of the team …enjoyable drive perhaps a rest break could be scheduled to enjoy the view… :ymapplause:

Hey Rossi,

Glad you enjoyed the outing, will try and schedule more breaks in the next one. Possibly every hour :ymparty:

see you soon.

Cheers

Saif

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.