No more logos

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    quote zdoleh:

it’s ok, thanx to all, was a plesure meeting u all. keep it safe

Another thought…do you remember Shahid’s Prado…the green SWB one & the earlier golden one, too…
    both the side glasses & the rear were practically opaque due to the full size stickers, no body ever objected on those…the car/s were actually passed a number of times from Muroor with these stickers on!!!

August 7, 2008 at 5:26 am #6880
    quote zdoleh:

comeon man!! don’t let such things make you back off. You got caught with the sticker and worse! fined for it – then you have every right to remove it. KHALLAS!!!

Pervezbhai : Pls check with the cops and let us know if putting stickers on invites a fine. I don’t think the small ones should but dunno about the big banners.

August 7, 2008 at 5:27 am #6881
    quote zdoleh:

This forum was made because all of us wanted to go out together & not for any other reason…
    What was our tagline???
    Let’s keep it that way…Just for Fun.

August 7, 2008 at 5:29 am #6882

still u guys dont get the point!!! it’s not about the penalty!! its the thing that we r not allowed to join trips if we dnt have logo?? i have 80% tenting on my car the panelty for that is 10,000dhs and im still taking the risk everyday.

August 7, 2008 at 5:33 am #6883
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

a. The rule is still under discussion

:confused:

wasnt it finalized? No Sticker No Trip?

i dont want to quote you but it was clear that the rule is on and im supposed to “assist in implementation”

August 7, 2008 at 5:38 am #6885

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?num=INF&mainlayid=196&num2=INF&ItmType=4&Id=11137&Page=A26&

refer to point no 76 for fine related to stickers.

August 7, 2008 at 5:41 am #6887

Guys all of you, really this is a very silly subject to talk about, when i made the post it was for the sake of warning u guys nothing more nothing less. the logo of MEO is a bit big, and maybe i was wearing my bad luck shirt that day. anyway the idea is to be aware that it happened Thats it, all of the sudden i get a reply no logo no trips!! hahaha i think i was the first one who was happy to have the logo on my car bcs i wanted to, but if im forced for it then u have to excuse me.

August 7, 2008 at 6:18 am #6888

Haboob! KFC ???

August 7, 2008 at 7:36 am #6890
    quote WiLdCaT:

Haboob! KFC ???

MTV?

August 7, 2008 at 10:18 am #6898
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote WiLdCaT:

Haboob! KFC ???

MTV?

FYI ?

August 7, 2008 at 10:22 am #6899

KMA

August 7, 2008 at 10:42 am #6900
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

i dont want to quote you but it was clear that the rule is on and im supposed to “assist in implementation”

Please refer to my post in the staff chat…Where I have asked the staff to come to a consensus.
    We were not able to reach a decision…Thanks to 2 of our senior staff members.

August 7, 2008 at 11:20 am #6903
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote mhmdyamout:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

Please refer to my post in the staff chat…Where I have asked the staff to come to a consensus.
    We were not able to reach a decision…Thanks to 2 of our senior staff members.

who ? I am sure I made it clear ? Thanks…. J

August 7, 2008 at 12:55 pm #6913

Khalas drop it all of u, Zudhish will be pissed again and i’ll take of all surprises. and when i get angry i get hungry u’ll not find anything to eat in UAE 😡

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.