Offroad insurance

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    quote John.Xterra:

Hey Steve, go with Nasco Insurance, they offer great coverage and they also have the offroad option.
    Call Omar Mikati on 0557435252, tell him I gave you his contact, he’ll give you a good quote.

i spoke with omar on Sunday and never heard back from him :-ss tried calling him yesterday and today but :-w

January 20, 2016 at 5:10 am #34727

Hi Asim,

I am in the process of getting a new policy too. I have Zurich currently and their offroad cover is fabulous but as has been mentioned earlier in this thread, they are closing their UAE business so it is no longer an option. I tried Paul’s suggestion of http://www.insurancemarket.ae and it came back with good quotes from AIG, AXA, and Oman Insurance (thanks for that Paul). They are a very responsive and helpful broker. I also use a personal broker Pioneer Insurance. You can call Ekta Sadhwani at 04 357 3577. You can give her all of your details and she will also get you the best solution for your needs. She is quite familiar with the offroad needs as I have had many discussions with her about this so please feel free to use my name if it helps. I would also suggest you add GCC/Oman cover as well if you plan to take your shiny new FJ to other GCC countries.

I still have not made my final selection as yet but plan to do so soon.

January 26, 2016 at 7:28 pm #34808

Thank you Matthew ๐Ÿ™‚

i finally sorted it and went for RSA’s full comprehensive package with extended cover. it costed me around AED 5700.

January 27, 2016 at 3:14 am #34809
    quote AsimBhai:

Thank you Matthew ๐Ÿ™‚

i finally sorted it and went for RSA’s full comprehensive package with extended cover. it costed me around AED 5700.

Good deal Asim,

Money well spent to protect your favorite toy ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 31, 2016 at 3:24 am #34858

Last week I had registered my new Land Cruiser 5.7 L V8 with AXA insurance, it includes complete offroad.
    They charged me 3% of the vehicle value.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.