Pros and Cons of Owning a Jeep Wrangler.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Guys, these are the important facts: the Jeep Wrangler is a really cool looking car, and the FJC looks like a freak of nature. There you have it – let’s close out this discussion thread :thanks: ๐Ÿ˜€

November 4, 2013 at 11:47 am #27847
    quote GordonDK1973:

Guys, these are the important facts: the Jeep Wrangler is a really cool looking car, and the FJC looks like a freak of nature. There you have it – let’s close out this discussion thread :thanks: ๐Ÿ˜€

I was about to buy FJC ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

November 4, 2013 at 1:17 pm #27853

Glad I could help. Now, I think I have earned that extra star :thanks: :ymdevil:

November 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm #27854
    quote chughtai:

quote GordonDK1973:

Faheem, you know what I would recomend, no ๐Ÿ˜€ ? If you find one… man don’t doubt! :yesss: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

November 4, 2013 at 1:31 pm #27856
    quote mistermud:

quote chughtai:

quote GordonDK1973:

Faheem, you know what I would recomend, no ๐Ÿ˜€ ? If you find one… man don’t doubt! :yesss: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Hard to find a virgin one! I am not as lucky as you ๐Ÿ˜‰ , may be I have to visit 4X4, what you say!

November 4, 2013 at 2:58 pm #27858
    quote GordonDK1973:

These are all very subjective issues & depends upon the individual, looks do not really make a difference…the main criteria is reliability, capability and comfort.
    I am sure even the most die hard Jeep fans will agree that an FJ is technologically much more advanced & reliable than a Jeep, capability is largely driver dependent but FJ is right there amongst the most capable off road vehicles and comfort wise it is almost comparable to a saloon offering a very smooth silent ride.
    The FJ was actually launched for Toyota to slice a piece off the market share from the Wrangler and the Hummer…which I guess it did…
    In either case both of these are play toys…I still prefer the good Old Land Cruiser!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.