"Rising Stars" – An all level drive – 27th March 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Doesn’t look like I will get to come tomorrow ๐Ÿ™
    But Hope to join you all next week in Liwa.

March 26, 2015 at 3:08 pm #32537
    quote wfperryman:

Doesn’t look like I will get to come tomorrow ๐Ÿ™
    But Hope to join you all next week in Liwa.

Will miss you Walter. Hopefully catch you soon buddy :yesss:

March 26, 2015 at 5:54 pm #32538

Convoy allocation completed. Please check the first post.

Thanks to the Marshals for your wholehearted support for making this one of the biggest drive in DO history.

Thanks to the fellow offroader’s :drive: for the participation. :thanks:

See you all tomorrow at TAWI :thanks:

March 27, 2015 at 12:03 am #32539

16 or 17 drives i think

March 27, 2015 at 8:07 am #32541

last minute registered… can get spot in newbie convoy ?

:thanks:

March 27, 2015 at 8:26 am #32542

I am still definitely coming today, but my guest for the dinner has just been told he has to go to a meeting this afternoon, so it will only be me at the dinner. Sorry for the short notice ๐Ÿ™

March 27, 2015 at 4:57 pm #32547

Guys I’m really sorry couldn’t show up as I had an accident last night .. So morning was in hospital … By gods grace I’m ok .. And as my car is out I’ll join u guys .. Again really sorry

March 27, 2015 at 5:03 pm #32548
    quote Avinash Sudheer:

Guys I’m really sorry couldn’t show up as I had an accident last night .. So morning was in hospital … By gods grace I’m ok .. And as my car is out I’ll join u guys .. Again really sorry

Salamat… Glad to hear you’re ok…

March 27, 2015 at 5:13 pm #32549

OMG …. another great drive with a recorded numbers of registrations for DO, thank you so much for our Marshals, Firoz, Ahmed,Sanjay,Fahim, Razik, Bahir, Saj, Ashraf, etc… I do not want to miss any name.
    Special thanks to Marshal Duncan who was leading our intermediate convoy with Marshal Fahim and Jo, Bahir, it was a pleasure to be the second lead with great drivers in the convoy with us..
    I can not say more because I enjoy every single moment when I’m driving with DO.. It dose not matter which level you are, or how many stars you have, absolutely.. fun and enjoyment is guarantee if you are here. Safety is a must, each marshal has his own way of explaining to you about safety, but at the end it is a key for them to have fun and securing your driving with the safest way.
    I’m looking forward to drive in my lovely Liwa next week.
    Lam(ozi) Arabic Rice, with a special recipe from Bad boy(Abdallah) will be there…
    Thank you so much again and again..
    Bahaa
    :drive:

March 27, 2015 at 5:16 pm #32550
    quote Avinash Sudheer:

Take care Avi, thanks God you are ok… You can join me if you want any time..
    Bahaa

March 27, 2015 at 6:39 pm #32552

fantastic day out with the boys today had a great time! Thank you Duncan for the great route and everyone for the good vibes throughout.
    hadn’t been in this exact area but enjoyed it.
    going through the videos now, great day.
    Thanks again to everyone!

March 27, 2015 at 7:33 pm #32553

By far a great day in the History of Dubai Offroaders for various reasons ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chief one being the huge response for this :drive: which was evident from the humongous lineup :yesss:

Thank you @Firoz for organising this :drive: and :thanks: to all the Marshalls for supporting :yesss:

A big thank you to all the members for coming along and having some fun with us in sand :yesss:

Keep driving, be safe and remember it’s JUST FOR FUN

March 27, 2015 at 7:56 pm #32554

Guys,

My first drive with DO, was really an incredible day in the desert. My little Jeep and I had a blast.

:thanks: all for the patience, There’s a lot to learn, but I’ll try to keep up :drive: .

Many :thanks: particularly to my Marshall, and to Ahmed that helped us out when We where stuck, and to Chris that was around since the beginning as if we were long time friend.

looking forward to the next!

:thanks: :thanks:

March 28, 2015 at 2:51 am #32556
    code :

Always a pleasure Marco/gent… It was great to have you with us. You drove this Jeep like a champ. Hope to see you soon with off-roaders in the sand…

March 28, 2015 at 2:55 am #32557

Thank you Ashraf and Sanjay for all the great guidance and support throughout the drive. Always a pleasure to drive and hangout with you l.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.